News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Glorianna and Sir Dragon -*updated*-

Started by Lady_Glorianna, May 07, 2008, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

I am truly sorry for all that has happed to you both.  I will be praying for you. peace I will pray for you, I pray that healing will come your way. Allow your faith to reach out and grab hold of all you need at this time. 

Lady_Glorianna

Sir Dragon is not holding on to either food or meds. We have tried several things (saltines. gatorade, soda, baby food, broth, bland simple foods, etc) and nothing seems to work. He just told me that if he is not better by tomorrow, we were headed to the hospital. He is scheduled to begin chemotherapy next Friday. Please pray that his system calms down enough to start treatment as this is a consequence of the cancer. He just had an upper gi series w/small bowel and a colonoscopy and all came out well so we know that it is not his digestive system.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

lady serena

Guppy # 81
Fins up

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Thoughts and Prayers are with you, I'm lighting a Big candle for you. BLESS YOU BOTH.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Master James

Both he and you are in my thougts and prayers.  Looking forward to see you both at MDRF opening weekend!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady_Glorianna

He made it through the weekend but tomorrow is doctor day. He called the gastroenerologist and has secured an appointment for tomorrow at 9. He also has an appointment with the oncologist for 11:45. We are packing a bag and taking it with us in case he is hopitalized by either of them.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady Nicolette

You both were in my thoughts with your absence from the RenDevous.  You're in our prayers at the wRenHouse still, thank you for keeping us updated.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Lady_Glorianna

** Latest Update**
Sir Dragon was not hospitalized. It was decided by the doctors that he would get fluids at the chemotherapy center today, an endoscopy and another session of fluids tomorrow and if all goes well, he will start chemo on Friday. Since he cannot take pills, the doc prescribed a patch in order to help with the pain.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

LadyOren

Your are both in my prayers, keep positive. Peace and blessings.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lady_Glorianna

Today has been quite a day

They found a "high grade obstruction on the duodenum from probable extrinsic compression from tumor, cannot rule out invading tumor." He has been referred to a surgeon for a stent placement. Meanwhile he has to remain on a liquid diet until all of this is solved and none the less he will start a new round of chemo tomorrow.

As for myself, the discogram was positive. Due to several mix-ups/misunderstandings the doctor would not give a definite diagnosis but seems like I am headed for more back surgery, Will know more when I see the doctor again on June 19th. 
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Master James

I am so sorry to hear that both your issues continue to worsen.  You both are in our thoughts and prayers and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

CatAshtrophy

I'm sorry for all the medical things you both are having to deal with. You are in my prayers.

Charlotte Rowan

I will keep you both in my prayers.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady_Glorianna

Chemo went well on Friday. He is to go to the U of MD Medical Center in Baltimore this Tuesday for the stent placement.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair