News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Glorianna and Sir Dragon -*updated*-

Started by Lady_Glorianna, May 07, 2008, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyOren

Follow up with a formal complaint to the State Attorney General, give him copies of all your information and what the lawyer did too. Something has to be done to correct this injustice.   Still praying for your both.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lady_Glorianna

He had chemo on Friday and things are we are still trying to get adjusted to his reactions/cycles. We need to get a handle on things sonn as we start rehearsals for MDRF this week and also there is the benefit where he will be a VIP (details at http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=2081.0)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lady_Glorianna

Well, after tha last chemo last Friday, they found him anemic. To remedy this, he had to undergo a blood transfusion yesterday. Things went well but we won't know how well until his chemo this Thursday.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady_Glorianna

Well someone at my job decided to add more on to my plate. Ever since I "returned" to work back in March, the deduction for my health insurance has been screwed up and to top things off, I did not get paid for the 4th of July holiday. I have come to find out it was because some idiot decided to classify me as a part-time employee.  ??? >:(

Since I had used my leave to deal with the back situation in the beggininning and here we are a year later (no reimbursement of leave), I had to request donated leave to cover those days that Sir Dragon has treatment or just plain and simple does not feel well. Seems that some  ??? decided to launch a complaint saying that I have been using the donated leave to cover days I take off due to my back and not to deal with Sir Dragon. WTF ??? I had to put a list together and supposedly I could still be requested to have his doctors confirm the dates.

The workman's comp person has at least and at last gotten to the right parties and has started the ball rolling on getting this mess fixed telling me that "Seems to me that the right now the only focus you should have to deal with is spending as much quality time with your husband as possible" and not to worry about this anymore. I guess time will tell....
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady Amy of York

Don't you just love insurance companies  and workmen's comp.  Hang in there ! You are both in my thoughts  and prayers !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady_Glorianna

Well, we had to put Sir Dragon's cats to sleep today so needless to say he is a bit down. A new symptom (severe edema) has developed so that is creating al sorts of problems too. Friday cannot get here soon enough (so that we can see his doctor who is on vacation at the moment.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Lady_Glorianna

We still have no answer to the water rention problem which trust me when I say it is happening in the most uncomfortable place. His doctor asked me to give him the rest of Friday and the morning of today to consult about the situation and to call him in the afternoon. I did and left him a message but he never called back. Since his doctor does not work Tuesdays I have to wait til Wednesday. I shall call first thing in the morning.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair