News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Lost Boys in High Point, NC

Started by Lady Tess, March 09, 2009, 11:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

The boys will perform a 90 minute show at a sci-fi convention called Stellar*Con at 2pm on March 14 at Hotel High Point.

http://www.stellarcon.org/home

Jezzy MacPeaks

Oh, I absolutely ADORE these guys!  I got to see them at CRF a couple of years ago and Aaron got rather chummy with me.  He did make me smile.  :)  But, I love their songs and I intend to have "Wilt Thou Be There" playing as my wedding party makes their way down the aisle ahead of me on my wedding day.  Which, BTW, will be on Halloween afternoon this year.  Their music will certainly be played a lot at the celebration party afterwards, otherwise known as a reception, but we intend it to be a huge blow out party!

That was quite a bold shot you took of String showing his...ummm, Union Jack.  *LOL*
Say, did they get a new member?  I don't recall seein' th' young pup before.
Thanks for sharing!  :)  Great Pics!  I'm envious!  *lol*
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Lady Tess

Yep. Tom Smiter isn't with them anymore. Will is the drummer now. He's good.

Jezzy MacPeaks

Aww, too bad about Tom, but as long as they have a good drummer, that's good.  I can't wait to see them again...whenever that can be.  *sigh*
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack

Lady Tess

www.thelostboysonline.com   

they have a message board where you can see what they have planned. Most of the shows are in Georgia though.

Jezzy MacPeaks

Yes, I know.  A couple of years ago Aaron invited me to their Christmas concert.  I didn't get to go.  I was truly saddened by that.

Thank you for the url.  I have had them as a friend on my MySpace account for years.  I haven't really kept up with their goings-on as I've just not been able to get down that way.  Always working, and now laid up with my back.  Oh well.  One day, maybe.  But, thanks again.
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack