News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Midwest Renaissance Festival

Started by lordwriothsley, March 10, 2009, 09:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Celtic Lady

lordwriothsley

Celtic Lady I just came across this website on another forum that I am on and thought I would share it with you all in case anyone was interested in attending. Just from looking at the website myself it sounds like a nice little faire if you ask me.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Celtic Lady

Ahhhh now I see the light  :D . Thank you. Sir Morgan and I are thinking of going to that one this year.

lordwriothsley

No problem m'lady. If you and Sir Morgan do happen to go to that faire please let me know how it went.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Emerald Shaunassey

Indeed Lord Wriothsley Midwest Ren fest is a wonderful little faire - I enjoyed performing there last year so very much that I posted a thread in this board regarding it (I believe it is 8 posts down from this one).  I do hope that you and your lady can make it out one of our 2 weekends.  It is well worth the visit, in my opinion.

Fair Winds,
Cap'n Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

lordwriothsley

Emerald I will be sure to check out your thread regarding that faire. Sadly I'm not sure that I will be able to make it out there but like I said before I posted that website for anyone on here who was interested in attending. Will you be in the Va area anytime soon? If you are then please come out to VARF. We would love to have you attend and plus I would love to meet some fellow R'Fers in person you know.  ;)  :)  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Emerald Shaunassey

Lord Wriothsley,
     I and my crew would love the opportunity to visit Va and her faires but alas, I know not when that would be.  There are times when it is most foul to be stuck in the middle of the country, no?  I would love to meet fellow RF'ers as well - we are all such a wonderfully diverse group.

Here's to hoping we might one day sail into your area!

Emerald
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

lordwriothsley

Never say never dear Emerald cause you never what could happen in the end.  ;)  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Emerald Shaunassey

Ahhh, that is so very true my lord.  We privateer lasses could suddenly find ourselves with a very rich benefactor who would love nothing more than to allow us to travel all over the world ... for fun!  tee hee!  One can dream, no?

lordwriothsley

Well my dear lass I can tell you right now that I would be one of the luckiest men alive to be seen with a bunch of pretty lasses like you and your dear pirate crew.  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

IanRichardSharpe

Any photos anyone would like to share from weekend?

Ian Richard Sharpe, Royal Tax Collector
Tax Collector for the King, friend of the Lord High Constable
The Venerable Lord Richard the Perplexed of Tempting St M