News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Eternal Thanks

Started by LadyOren, March 25, 2009, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyOren

The last 6-7 months has been a difficult time, staying positive, and keeping up faith is what got me thru all of it.  I knew that there were people praying for my family.  Now that I'm back online my email box has been full of friends, clients and well wishers.

Several of them asked about when I would be opening back up my website, and my response has been the same to all of them, "If I do it won't be like the other site, the shoes are now a side job and my path has changed, I've changed." 

I spoke of someday doing a website with more of a spiritual essence, a place for people to feel welcome.  I never imagined that it would be this soon.   Those of you who know who you are, I am eternally greatful for you friendship, and I hope someday to meet all of you face to face.  I have been given tremendous gift from members of this forum, they purchased me a website and domain name for a full year.
My heart aches with joy, tears flow everytime I read the email that was sent.  You all have truly touched me.   Thank you just doesn't seen to be enough, but I don't know what else to say. 
  May you all have as happy of a feeling as you have given me.
Peace and Blessings.
Lady Oren
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

knarlyknot

Congrats on your new avenue in life.  I'm glad to see your return to the forums, many blessings in the days ahead.  {{HUGS}}

lordwriothsley

LadyOren,
Even though I don't know what your past situation has been for this past 6-7 months know that I have been praying for you every step of the way. I'm really glad to see you back online on the forums again. Congratulations on your new walk in life. Please let me know when your website is up and running cause I would like to check it out.

Hugs and Love, God Bless you lass.  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

LadyOren

Thanks for your prayers, my life has become a better one since knowing all of you.  Your are forever family. Peace and blessings
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman