News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

memorial day weekend

Started by wildthingjew, May 07, 2009, 09:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildthingjew

we are coming from illinois on that weekend, we will be stayin in nashville on sat. and sun. is there a get together on that weekend for R/F? can't really remember from last year how many tenn. regulars there are but would love to get together with ya'll if there is one this year, thank you
jamie
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

renfairephotog

The invasion was opening weekend I know some are traveling Memorial day weekend. Plus they locals will be here.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

BamaWoodsman

I have a group of around 10 people coming with me. Not all of them are forum members but we'll be there all three days.

CapnFayeCutler

I'm there unless I get so sick of this rain I hop a plane to go somewhere more tropical! ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Lady Catherine

tropical?? with RAINforests??  Lol! I'll be there mem. weekend! yay!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Quiet One

I'll be back Memorial Day weekend with my daughter and hopefully Athena along with me.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Capt Lucy

I will be back Memorial Day weekend :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Athena

I'm tagging along with Quiet One and Jess! I'm praying to the weather gods as we speak for good weather!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Sir Francis Drake

Things are looking good for my sails to reach the faire for Memorial day weekend as well. I will be coming down with my friends and fellow Fishers Faire cast members who are also TennFaire cast members; the French Ambassador and his Lady wife. Thanks to them for making it possible for this out-of-work swab to make it! As I'll be hanging with them for the most part, I will be found close by anything going on with the Court.

See ye there!

Fair winds and following seas!

Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Gwydion

Myself, and a group of 10-15 will be there all three days. Four days and counting.... ;D
Never run away from cavalry, you only die tired.

Sir Jaymes

I shall attend, in full armor no less.

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Sir Francis Drake on May 18, 2009, 05:13:11 PM
I will be coming down with my friends and fellow Fishers Faire cast members who are also TennFaire cast members; the French Ambassador and his Lady wife.

Ahhhh, that answers a question I've been wanting to ask them all season. It'll be so good to see you again! It's been far too long! Hugs are in order. :P
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sir Ironhead

I'm planning to be there Monday.  I got to go to Crown Tourney on Saturday up north.

And what is with all the wet stuff that falls out of the sky (don't want to say the word)?
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 19, 2009, 08:41:24 PM
Quote from: Sir Francis Drake on May 18, 2009, 05:13:11 PM
I will be coming down with my friends and fellow Fishers Faire cast members who are also TennFaire cast members; the French Ambassador and his Lady wife.

Ahhhh, that answers a question I've been wanting to ask them all season. It'll be so good to see you again! It's been far too long! Hugs are in order. :P

As the old saw goes; "The only stupid question is the unasked question"  ;D

Also, for those who have attended the Ohio Renfaire, or from the old RF website; I am the rogue that was known back then as Swashbuckler. For some reason, when everything crashed and John and crew had to move here; it wouldn't let me have my original name; so I went with my Fisher's cast name instead.

I will also be there all 3 days; see you around and about!

Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

wildthingjew

[/quote]

As the old saw goes; "The only stupid question is the unasked question"  ;D

Also, for those who have attended the Ohio Renfaire, or from the old RF website; I am the rogue that was known back then as Swashbuckler. For some reason, when everything crashed and John and crew had to move here; it wouldn't let me have my original name; so I went with my Fisher's cast name instead.

I will also be there all 3 days; see you around and about!

[/quote]

purple correct from bristol 2 years ago?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett