News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your new Queen

Started by Lord Figaro, May 17, 2009, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Figaro

I know I read this somewhere. But my brain is having another senior moment. But I though for those who may not know. This from what I have read is to be the new queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgsqwQXonCg&feature=related

Am I right in this, or is this another one of them there senior moment a.k.a. brain farts.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Noble Dreg

No matter what the future holds for her, Antonia the painter is one of my favorite characters.  Much more "approachable" than the queen.

Part of my problem with "royalty" at any fair is they take their role far to seriously.  The new King is one of the most "approachable" Kings I can remember...I hope experience does not change that.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

groomporter

There was an announcement recently on the MNRF participants Elist that was reassuring people that she is not going to portray a nutcase in her new role, but is going back to portraying a sane noble.

Also, it said that Lolly may still be on cast in some other role. I could see her bringing back "Lolly Pockets" who has appeared at Siouxland in the past.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Lord Figaro

That would be so great for her to continue in some role out there. Just wouldn't be the same without her yah know?

George Santayana

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

OMG she is a scream.  I wonder how she'll clean up?
It's always time for Chardonnay!

William_MacKean

Anyone else have that "She's your queen to be" song from 'Coming to America' in their head right now?

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: William_MacKean on May 19, 2009, 01:06:23 PM
Anyone else have that "She's your queen to be" song from 'Coming to America' in their head right now?

Dang... where did I put that feathered bikini and headdress?!?   ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Dunno MG but would love to see it!
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Lord Figaro

Feathered Bikini LOL, now that would something to see for sure.

George Santayana

SleepyArcher

but I always get my picture with Antonia, now I have to pick someone else. Or is someone else going to take over her role as the painter?
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Marietta Graziella

Nobody could take over as Anotnia the painter.  She was an original character and I will be sad to see her gone.   I do, however, wish her the best of luck as the new queen.  Huzzah!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.