News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wino Vino look to become part of Sherwood

Started by rengypsy, June 04, 2009, 06:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

we are extremely excited.

developments this last week seem to point positively toward one very class act becoming part of Sherwood Forest Faire's premier year--oh, that would be February 27th-April 4th, 2010, if you had not heard.

Wino Vino is one of the best gypsy (hippie) bands i have ever seen.  they will shakes us to the very core of our being.  our spirits will come alive and sing the heavens and earth, alike, as they entertain us with their unique and original music.

nothing  like them.

and to get a sneak preview of their talents and spirits, join us the evening of june 13th on the grounds.  they will take to one of the stages against the backdrop of a campfire beginning at 10pm.  and i personally guarantee you will "be filled with the spirit" and may even speak in tongues as you jump and shout, dance and howl at the moon.

they represent the best of the best.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Queen Bonnie

Great news!
Drat that the band plays so late at the gathering. Non campers will miss out! Sounds like fun!
I love the  Birds of Prey show! Huzzah!
That is exciting news!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Sir Martin

Congratulations on the possibility of booking these acts.  I've never seen Wino Vino, but certainly look forward to the show.  Last Chance Forever is an awesome spectacle and educational experience for the whole family ... huzzah!

rengypsy

HOT DAMN!!!

Wino Vino rocked the woods of Sherwood Forest Saturday nite

Had all the Gypsies dancing

Even the drunks got out of their chairs and shuffled a bit

And the band agreed Saturday evening to become a significant part of
Sherwood Forest Faire
including leading the noon parade!

I guarentee right now that Sherwood's parade will create a new standard for renaissance festivals.

Rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Autouloucous

Wino Vino!  Alan a Dale! Scott Boswell and Shileighlie!  All musicians who are sure to be at Sherwood in the Spring.  Contact me at entertainment@sherwoodforestfaire.com to be among them!