News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

he is in your future/ please read

Started by daylight, May 19, 2008, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

I decided to share this real life story about my grandson with you all hoping someone may benfit form it  and find real comfort in their time of need.                                                                                          When my grandson (Noha) died I was feeling a bit out of sorts to say the least. I felt as those I had lost him. Here is what I want to share with you about that. My friend came down for Mo, and what she shared with me was amazing it brought me real comfort. She told me not to see my grandson(Noah) in the past because he is in my future. You see my grandson(Noha) had already steped into his future, he is in Heaven now and he would be there waiting on me. So I now see my grandson in not in my past. But in my future. There is day ahead of me when I will see Noah again, it`s in the futrue.  Keep looking to the future someone is waiting on you. I hope this helps anyone who has lost a loved one. May you comfoted by this.

Anna Iram

What a beautiful thought. Thank you Daylight.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Wow...I never really thought of it that way before...thanks Daylight!  What wonderful wisdom to share, I hope that I will be able to remember that when it is truly needed.
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

sealion

Thank you for the reminder daylight. Your words (or your friend's words) are similar to a poem I was given when my son was stillborn. I cannot remember the poem exactly but the gist of it was that my son was lucky to have already fulfilled the role/plan God had for him and to be in heaven and not have to suffer the trials of life here on earth.
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

laedyfaire

Beautiful way of looking at the departure of our beloved. Thank you. LF

renren

That is a truly beautiful way to think of it!
Thank you,daylight!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

RedHatQueen

Daylight, blessings to you.
I just read this and I've been crying for weeks.  Monday will be a month I buried my father, my best friend!  This truly was comforting, I must be strong and look at it in this fashion.
Thank you for sharing
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

daylight

Thank you to who anyone read this. I do hope that it will be help to anyone needing help. I know I was blessed to begin to see things this way. I hope you will be also  God bless you all

Ginette

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!