News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gathering at Sherwood Forest last weekend

Started by Indigo, June 15, 2009, 01:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

We went out to the Sherwood Forest Faire site for the gathering this past Saturday. This place has great vibes and is going to be fantastic. It's big, and it has lots of trees with plenty of shade. They've already built some stages, a big wooden fortress type wall around the faire grounds, and are working on taverns. They've got some good vendors already signed up--Renshirts (one of the best) signed up Saturday. The vendors are building permanent structures for their booths. The people running this faire are rennies and are great people with a great plan. I can totally see this faire being a huge success. There were tons of people there Saturday night and we had all the alcohol, food, and entertainment anyone could want. It felt like I was at faire already and can't wait to go back out there. Remember opening weekend is February 27-28, 2010. You'll definitely want to be there.
Andi/Indigo
Gnemesis Gnomie, Drunkengnome#137
Captain Indigo of the High Ship Inebriation
Indigo, Warlord of the Chaos Kingdom of Azaroth
Claw Member

coleenr

Yes, it looked fabulous, I can't wait to see the huge stones they have to set up!  That's going to be insane.