News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anybody in San Francisco? Need some help

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, June 23, 2009, 08:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Hi.  If you live in the San Francisco area and have access to a white pages phone book for San Francisco, could you please renmail me if you'd be willing to look someone up for me?

I've tried several sites on the web, but before they give you any information, you have to pay them.  And I would prefer not to.  I am helping out someone who is looking for somebody.  She has no computer, so I offered, but now all I can find are sites that you have to pay.

Thank you very much.

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Tammy

Have you tried whitepages.com?? I never can find my phonebook, so I use this and I've never had to pay.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Yes, I have tried that.  It comes up with "No Matches" when I enter it.  However, on all of the pay sites, it does show this person, along with relatives, etc.  But you can only find the address & phone # if you pay.

Thanks for your suggestion.   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Tammy

Well, I have one more suggestion....have you tried Google 411? It's basically the same as 411 (information hotline), but sometimes it has different listings.
1-800-466-4411  It's a little more annoying then 411, but it might be worth the try.

Sorry I can't help ya more!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.