News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Friends

Started by Tazworth, July 01, 2009, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazworth

So, for those of you whom I have met on here, I would like to meet you in person. Please look for me to say hello. I can be found at the Fantasia Clothing booth watching the wife tie women up. I am also one of the pullers of the queens carriage (Glorianas Geldings) and I a work the muscle end of the arm at the trial and dunke. If you aren't a member of Family of Faire, we can talk about getting you set up. We will be taking pin orders this year as well. See you all in a few days!!!
Brett aka Tazworth
Founder of Family of Faire

Lady Amy of York

I am familiar  with the Fantasia   booth. It is  a popular booth  with  the  men  folk  of  the faire.  <  wonders  why   ;D >.   I  shall remember  to look  for  you and  introduce myself.

Speaking of  Family of  Faire  i was a member on  the  old  website  and  am trying to register on the  new  website   ,but cannot get registered.   it will not  let me use my ren name  of  Lady Amy of  York. I  have tried just  Lady Amy, and I have  also tied  using Amy  and  my real last name,  still  wont accept.

so  any suggestions  cause i  would  like  to get registered on the  new  site.

Ooo..pins....yea  !  that would  be great , because alot of  us  missed  out  on getting  the old pins  family of  faire use  to have.

Take  care,  see you at faire.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Aaroncois

Lady Amy - I'm pretty sure that the FoF registration process is deliberately broken, in an attempt to minimize spammers registering at the forum. One of the effects is that it will refuse your user name no matter what it is. If you poke around, there's a post with Tazworth's email - just tell him what username you want and he'll set you up within a day or so. That was my experience, anyway.

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Aaroncois on July 02, 2009, 07:22:42 AM
Lady Amy - I'm pretty sure that the FoF registration process is deliberately broken, in an attempt to minimize spammers registering at the forum. One of the effects is that it will refuse your user name no matter what it is. If you poke around, there's a post with Tazworth's email - just tell him what username you want and he'll set you up within a day or so. That was my experience, anyway.

Yes, that is  what I  figured, that it had  to do  with  preventing spammers.
:)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tygrkat

I had planned to sign up with FoF on their Yahoo group, but then life interruped and I never got around to it.  :P

Tazworth, I'll be sure to find you and say hello! I'm sure my husband will enjoy accompaning me to visit your wife's booth  ;)

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

MMario

Do also compliment Lord and Lady Tazworth on their new grandparenthood!

Khaalis

Drop me a PM if you could about the FoF. I'll make an effort to come by Fantasia this weekend (we're there one day every weekend till close) and introduce ourselves. I'll also have to watch for you on the Carriage as I know Kev and the other Needle Fairy crew pretty well.
Rogue, Merc and certified RenRat