News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gaelic Storm

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, July 09, 2009, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Any thoughts about this group?

They are coming to a local Irish pub next week, and I've never been to their shows.  The tickets are $25.  If you've seen them, I'd like to know if you enjoyed their show and if it's worth $25.

Thanks.   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

bellevivre

DEFINITELY worth the $25! I was so sad to have missed them last time they came through Austin. Hubby and i absolutely love them- they are BRILLIANT! Favourite songs are Beggarman, Kelley's Wellies, Tell Me Ma, and Johnny Tarr (I have a shirt of that one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Trillium

They are absolutely worth it!!!!  I saw them years ago when their first and second albums came out.  Tons of fun!!
Got faerie dust?

Thumper

Totally worth it.  I saw them last time they came to my town.  It was so much fun.  The music was great.

Lady Renee Buchanan

I missed it on Tuesday night.  Too sick with shingles to want to go out.  But this place has them usually come once or twice a year, so I hope to make it next time.  Thanks for the suggestions.   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich