News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

in case of storms...

Started by laedyfaire, July 09, 2009, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

we will still be there..see you all at the covered pub...LF

Lady Amy of York

We will be  there  Sunday instead  of  Saturday.   With the  dogsitter, the  dogs, and  the horses  it works out bettter if  we  don't  go when it    thunderstorms  and  Saturday's  forcast  for up our way, is  humid, and   strong gusty  thunderstorms in  the  afternoon.
   Sunday is  suppose  to be a gorgeous  day i  hear.
      I hope  to see  some of  you  then.  :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tygrkat

Quote from: Lady Amy of York on July 09, 2009, 10:55:18 PM
We will be  there  Sunday instead  of  Saturday.   With the  dogsitter, the  dogs, and  the horses  it works out bettter if  we  don't  go when it    thunderstorms  and  Saturday's  forcast  for up our way, is  humid, and   strong gusty  thunderstorms in  the  afternoon.
  Sunday is  suppose  to be a gorgeous  day i  hear.
     I hope  to see  some of  you  then.  :)

We won't be there this weekend at all (due to BoA's insane fee schedule), but Sterling is going to honor the admission portion of the Renewal of Vows package for another weekend ~ hopefully one where we'll get to meet up  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Lady Amy of York

The  forcast i saw  just a  few minutes ago on two  different   news  stations, plus  also heard on my weather radio  i have  for  traveling,  is  for  some  strong,  and  possibly severe  Thunderstorms  starting around   noon  time  for  central  and  northern  New  York.  
Sunday is  suppose  to be  gorgeous  and  on  the  cool  side.

Tygrkat i just sent  you  2  renmails.

Tygrkat

Heehee...yep, I just mailed you back, Lady Amy  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Khaalis

We will be  there  Sunday instead  of  Saturday.   With the  dogsitter, the  dogs, and  the horses  it works out bettter if  we  don't  go when it    thunderstorms  and  Saturday's  forcast  for up our way, is  humid, and   strong gusty  thunderstorms in  the  afternoon.

I wished I had known. I saw you and the family heading to the prisoner's stage for a show (I remember the attire). If we see you again we'll give a wave or shout. :)
Rogue, Merc and certified RenRat

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Khaalis on July 14, 2009, 06:15:41 AM

I wished I had known. I saw you and the family heading to the prisoner's stage for a show (I remember the attire). If we see you again we'll give a wave or shout. :)

Yes, we did  quite  abit of  wandering  around.  My young  son is  very much into  the  faire now, and  wanted  to  see  everything. :)   My feet  and  legs  still have  not  recovered ! ;D
   I am  sorry  I  missed  you.    Deffinitely  give  a wave  or  a shout out  next  time  ! :)