News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thankyou to evryone at Sterling who came to my aid last Sunday

Started by Lady Amy of York, July 23, 2009, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

I  don't know if  any of  them will read this, but I want  to  thank  the  EMT's,  security,  and  the two, young ladies  at  The  Needle  Fairy booth who  came  to my aid  when i passed out.  Everyone  was wonderful and  responded  quickly  and  helped me  in what was  avery scarey  situation,  and  acted  quickly  to get  the  ambulance there.  I thankyou all,  cause i was  pretty bad off, and i owe you  aheart full of  thanks  for helping save  my  life.
  Thankyou again to the two young ladies at the Needle fairy.  I  wish i had  gotten your  namres, because  you two were  wonderful in sitting  there with me  and keeping me  calm, and keeping  my son calm.  Thankyou  so  much  !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

photomike

My Lady, I will gladly pass on you words of gratitude to the Lady's. I shall also give them an update of your condition. Best wishes for a full recovery & continued good health!
*links and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

Khaalis

Hello Lady Amy! I am SO glad to hear you are doing well. We have been wondering. I was there in the booth at the time as well and know the Needle Fairy crew rather well. I too will give the ladies your thanks.  Best wishes for your health!
Rogue, Merc and certified RenRat

Aaroncois

Never has a round of "Here's a Health to the Company" been more poignant.  ;D

Lady Amy of York

Thanks evryone.

Khaalis, i did not realize  you were there, then again i was pretty out of  it.  The  EMT's kept asking me  what my name  was, and I could not even think straight  to answer  them.  Not  a pleasant feeling.

I am okay, if i say laying  down. BUT, when i stand up i start getting dizzy, my pulse rate goes up, and i feel like i am going to black out. My vision is blurred in my one  eye and i get tingling in my hands and feet. 
I contacted my family doctor and he  was not much help, then again myself, and  my husband don't really care that much for  the way he has handled  my situation. he is okay  for  treating minor  symptoms  like   colds,  flu, but that is about it.My current symptoms  are way above his levelof  expertise.

He did order a blood test though to check my blood  count.

I see the ob-gyn on Monday  for  a  biopsy and shall see  what  that shows.  In the meantime  i am trying to think postive, pray, and hold onto  the  faith, that we  shall get  hopefully see  a  silver lining soon  and  get  to the bottom of  all of  this.
This has  been going on long enough.

On the postive note..today is my birthday. after all i have  been through, I am  thankful to be  celebrating  another birthday. it is  nice  to be turning  29 again !!!

Thank again to evryone  who was  there that day at Sterling.

Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling