News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Cherokee Strip Renaissance Festival Aug 21 - 23

Started by Craigmeister, August 04, 2009, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Don't forget Arkansas City, Kansas' Cherokee Strip Renaissance Festival!  It runs from August 21 - 23rd.  It looks like lots of great entertainment will be on hand.  Break out of the summer doldrums & have a blast at this new fest.  Huzzah!

www.arkcity.org/index.aspx?NID=1063
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

When I was at Tulsa's King's Champion Med Faire 2 weekends ago, I heard nothing but rave reviews of the Cherokee Strip Renfest.  I heard that the attendance was high for a 1st year festival.  The thing I was most impressed by was that whenever a problem cropped up, the management solved it right then.  The vendors I talked to said that the organizers didn't say "we'll fix that next year", they got right on it then.  I hear that is not the norm in the middle of the country.

Huzzah for Cherokee Strip's organizers!  Godspeed to next year!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.