News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Of The Lake

Started by BLAKDUKE, May 21, 2008, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

Does any one have any info on Lady Of The Lake for this year.  I tried to google it but the last date is 2007
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Escarlata

Here's the direct link, Blakduke

Lady of the Lakes

We'll be there with bells on, that's our home faire.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

beeboy

wow...Washing Wenches does this show.  It seems to small for Washing Wenches to be doing

BLAKDUKE

AHHHHH  good indeed.  I see Emrys Fleet will be there, now maybe, finally, I can get in a good round of rat pucking.  Also a good round of debate with the Richard III Society, that is if any of their opponents show up.  How is the shopping there, good vendors I hope.   

Escarlata

Many of the merchants that are normally at Bay Area and/or FlaRF start their Florida season at Lady of the Lakes. There's a good mix and it's growing all the time.
Esc be no lady!

Lord and Lady Alberon

Escarlata We are looking forward to seeing you again at the Faire. We had our Ren Wedding in Florida last year & spent our honeymoon at the Faire.
This year we are planning on celebrating our anniversary there & letting everyone meet our new addition to our family (our son) Lord Logan  :)
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Escarlata

Lord & Lady Alberon, it will be good to see you again in the shire and getting to meet Lord Logan will be a delight.
Esc be no lady!

Celtic_Fae

Since I'm now on the east coast, LotL is a bit closer than BARF, and with my as-of-yet-unknown college schedule, I don't know if I'll be able to make the 4 hour drive back and forth to BARF. I'm usually a pucking caddy for the BARFers and Emrys is going to be at this faire, I'll be visiting this year at Lady of the Lakes. I'm glad to see others will be there, too!  :)

Escarlata

We'll look forward to seeing you, Fae.

Check out FaireNews, I'm writing a "Lady of the Lakes" series on what it takes to produce a one weekend faire. The first post is up already.
Esc be no lady!

BLAKDUKE

We plan to be down the first weekend of November for Big Daddy Don Garlits Mopar Show, go home for 3 days then come back for the LOTL faire, hang around during the week and then head for the Gulf Coast faire at Mobile.  Should be an interesting 2 weeks.

Escarlata

*grinning* BlakDuke, we'll look forward to having you join us at LotL. Be warned, Wenchie usually shows up for at least one day of the faire, there are some minor inclines, and she has been known to hugtackle. Just ask LJ, last year I thought she was gonna take him down *chuckling* instead, she kind of bounced off the armour.
Esc be no lady!

Welsh Wench

LOL--yeah, I almost--ALMOST!--took LJ out! I warned him though!
And I'll see you all there!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

BLAKDUKE

I will make sure my iron lung is nearby.

Welsh Wench

Don't worry, Blakduke--I'm taking a CPR course in the next few weeks.  ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Welsh Wench on August 26, 2008, 01:27:28 PM
Don't worry, Blakduke--I'm taking a CPR course in the next few weeks.  ;D

Did I injure you in a former life somehow.  You are either trying to kill me or get me killed.   The end result is the same, I DIE!!!!