News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

See you all soon

Started by Carpathian, August 18, 2009, 03:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpathian

I will be flying in (and boy will my arms be tired....**smirk**grin**)
Anyway in all seriousness I will be there this opening weekend, have my flight info and just have to wait to confirm it!  I will be there only Sat since my flight leaves again on Sunday so that I can get to work on Monday morning.  Good times!!  LOL   ;)
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Noble Dreg

Wow, quick trip!  Hope to see you there!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Captain Jack Wolfe

Ooh, time for the whirlwind tour!  First stop, Foaming.  Then the Mead booth.  Next is over to Puke & Snot for a front row seat.  If there are vegetables involved, we go straight to the Washing Well Wenches for another front row experience....  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Noble Dreg

"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Captain Jack Wolfe

Oh yeah!  I always forget that one...
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Carpathian

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on August 18, 2009, 07:17:43 PM
Ooh, time for the whirlwind tour!  First stop, Foaming.  Then the Mead booth.  Next is over to Puke & Snot for a front row seat.  If there are vegetables involved, we go straight to the Washing Well Wenches for another front row experience....  ;D

Most definately!!  Sounds like a plan!!  I intend to try and see everyone!  I will be in a light green dress with a white front panel...one of my dress I made.  Although the long red hair may give me away the most  ::)
I am so excited to see my old haunting grounds for fair!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)