News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Tickets on sale yet?

Started by DonaCatalina, August 23, 2009, 10:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

The Scarby website has the dates and information for the 2010 season, but
when you click on the online ticket sales link it says tickets are no longer available online.
http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/tickets/index.htm
Any idea when they might actually go on sale?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

If you plan on getting a season pass or FOF membership... MAIL IN THE PHOTO.

Last year the wait was HOURS to get the photos made for these passes.

I usually get the FOF because of the 2 free tickets and the preferred parking. For those who partake in the scotch...there's also ice in the FOF area. On those hot days...there's sport drink available as well and I always grab one of those for every bib boy drink I consume to avoid dehydration.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

captmarga

Everything is gearing up for SCREAMS, so SRF tickets won't be up yet...

Capt Marga
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

lys1022

The Scarborough office is usually quite focused on Screams right now.  I would keep checking back, but don't really expect much til after Screams is in full swing or even over.
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Nicolas-Antoine

They historically go on sale in December

Berit

We are planning on getting tickets on sale in November.  Latest would be early December if we run into problems.  I concur about the picture.  Send it in the mail or email when the time comes.

Berit

DonaCatalina

Well I was hoping to get tickets for Don Juan's birthday December 5, but that has come and gone.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

eloquentXI

Last year was the first season they had done photo ID's so cut them some slack, there is going to be some glitches.  I went and got mine made at NTIF because I got it done and didnt have to worry about it right before/during faire.

Looking forward to tickets being up soon. Wondering if I can convince my parents for an early birthday present...maybe...just maybe.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

cyberrennie

Looks like the tickets are now on sale!!!! Strike one thing off the "need to buy for Christmas present" list......

Ronald the Bald

Got mine. The website doesn't say anything about an id card like last year.

Merlin

Last year was a mess getting the season tickets....1 camera and all.... took forever.

I'm getting FOF again !  Wooohooooo free gatorade...I mean swill for me ! !

angusmacinnes

Got mine.  Now just waiting on April to get here.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Merlin

Last year...there was an incredibly LONG wait to get our FOF and Season tickets at the premiere day.....

Has anyone heard of any improvements in this area?
Can we get our PAID passes mailed to us so we don't have to endure that again?

lys1022

Merlin:

As has been stated previously, you can mail your photo in to the office ahead of time.  As has also been stated several times previously, last year was the first year they'd done this, so it would probably be NICE to cut them some SLACK.  Just sayin'...since you've posted at least three times in this same thread on the same subject.  I don't mean to sound harsh, but we all understand that you were frustrated with the situation last year.  Believe me, I have no doubt that the folks trying to process the passes were frustrated by their inability to move things along faster as well.

So lets give the people in the office a break, and go into this with a positive outlook rather than harping repeatedly about how horrible last year was, shall we?  It isn't like they inconvenienced anyone on purpose after all.

I hope that everyone has a great time at faire this year.

**Obligatory Disclaimer:  Anything that I post is my opinion and my opinion only.  I do not officially represent Scarborough Faire or Southwest Festivals in any way.  **
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Merlin

Well thank you for that insightful reply but it still didn't answer my much repeated question so I guess I will have to ask it again.
(What's the count now? I forget?)

Can we get our PAID passes mailed to us ?

Disclaimer: I don't mean to seem harsh or represent anyone other than those I have cloned.