News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Picture A Day 2009

Started by Jon Foster, August 23, 2009, 11:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max and kate

Kate picked up hers at Maryland Ren Faire last year, they have a booth there.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Celtic Lady

I love mine as well. Got it back in '07 at MnRF during our very soggy and chilly visit. It was and still is a very good investment. I wore it all winter that year with a windproof vest and stayed quite warm and dry.

Jon Foster

Can you post some pictures of your cloaks for us? Maybe we can start a "Cloak" thread too?

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 12, 2009, 07:05:46 PM
Can you post some pictures of your cloaks for us? Maybe we can start a "Cloak" thread too?

Jon.

As long as it doesn't draw too much attention from my upcoming "Girls of RenFair" thread!   :)

(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on October 12, 2009, 07:09:21 PM
Quote from: Jon Foster on October 12, 2009, 07:05:46 PM

Jon.

As long as it doesn't draw too much attention from my upcoming "Girls of RenFair" thread!   :)

Girls of RenFair? Ya, forget the cloaks. I like the girls idea much better!  ;)

Jon.

Lord Virgil

I'll be looking forward to that thread as well. 

I am very happily married, but that doesn't make me blind... a little window shopping never hurt anyone.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Thinking that it would actually make a nice photo thread, I threw it in the Faire Photos forum...though I did chicken out a bit on the name. 

"Ladies of RenFaire" may make for a little less hate mail than "Renaissance Girls Gone Wild".   :)
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on October 14, 2009, 12:29:10 PM
Thinking that it would actually make a nice photo thread, I threw it in the Faire Photos forum...though I did chicken out a bit on the name. 

"Ladies of RenFaire" may make for a little less hate mail than "Renaissance Girls Gone Wild".   :)

When I check the traffic on my picture sites (PBase is the big one) all the pictures of "women" get so many hits it's crazy. Seriously, regardless if it's even a good picture or not they get hits like you would never believe. Sometimes the ratios are 100 to 1 one or higher. If I wanted to pull traffic into my sites all I would need is pictures of women. It's strange...

Jon.

Jon Foster

Ok, so I'm a bit slow... I still have far too many pictures from MIRF to process. But here's one I just finished... Actually, here's two versions of it. I don't know which one I like better.

Oh ya, if anyone knows the names of people I have posted in my picture site feel free to leave a comment with their name/stage name so I can update the pictures.

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

I'm going with B.  I'm just a sucker for sepia.
(This space for rent)

Lady Deborah

Met him at the pub last year....David?  I think Lady Ann knows who he is.  L.A. are you out there, or are you tripping to ORF already?

Jon Foster

lady M

Lord Virgil

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 16, 2009, 12:33:00 PM
Lord Virgil.

Jon.

Nice shot of me Jon, Thanks.  I like the candid, non-posing shots of people doing what they do at faire.  With the leaves in my hat, it was obviously last weekend (my wife bought a new fur hat, so I stole her leaves she was wearing and stuck them in mine) .  I believe I was either in the act of loaning my umbrella to a lady trying to eat, or retrieving said umbrella after she was done during one of the many showers that day.  Chivalry isn't totally dead, even among pirates!!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

pineridge

Only onsite with camera one day,,, shot from the smoker. Heavy Topaz PP

two words,,, therapy.