News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A day at fest...

Started by Marietta Graziella, August 24, 2009, 09:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

*snerk*  It was hilarious!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Marietta Graziella

Big push for pictures and video this coming weekend!

Charlotte Rowan

I had stuff for you Sunday but then I realized you weren't there. Crap! Can we give you stuff next weekend, or is that too late?
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Marietta Graziella

Since I haven't gotten my own poop in a group to send to Mike, keep those items and stories coming in!  I'll just get a bigger box.   ;D  Mike will love all of it!  Huzzah!

*edit*
Nyte, bring whatever you have this weekend so I can start putting it all together.  Thanks!

Marietta Graziella

Apparently I'm not the only one who can't seem to get it together  ::) ;) and some people still have items for Mike's box-Huzzah!

I haven't gotten it sorted out for shipping so let's see if we can keep VV really busy during his "day at fest".

Keep those items coming in.  Any pictures to include, renmail to me or Bacardi.  Pictures can be of the "adult variety"  :o, as in bodice shots, etc.  Items have to pass the US postal service standards and exclusions.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped with this project! ;D

TheFerret

It's been fun! I have some pictures I need to get off my phone to send to you. :D
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

SleepyArcher

I have my item at my house i  just need to get it to you, renmail me you address or let me know when your at work and i will drop it off there and have some lunch.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Muffin

Should have everything to you tomorrow!! YAY!!  :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette