News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

4 Pints Shy CD Release Party

Started by Charlotte Rowan, August 28, 2009, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Rowan

If anyone is looking for something to do tonight, 4 Pints Shy (the band formerly known as Drunk & Disorderly) is having a CD release party tonight at Kieran's, in downtown Minneapolis. I can't remember what time right now - I'll look when I get home and post the time.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Goody

8:30p in the Titannic Room. I plan on goin and I believe White Trillium is as well.

Charlotte Rowan

Thanks for posting that info, Goody! Rob and I will be there for a little while, although he has to get up at 5 tomorrow for work so we won't stay late.

DeadBishop

R/F.com member since 2003

white trillium

Like Goody said, we're planning on being there.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Random Girl

Gotta work tonight at fest.  Ah well..not like I haven't seen them all play like a billion times.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Goody

Had a nice time out!! Thanx Serena for goin with me!!

lady serena

You are most welcome and thanks for letting tag along. :)
Guppy # 81
Fins up

white trillium

We had a great time too, even picked up the cd.  Panda was quite pleased as it contains one of her favorite songs.  We also had a great time with Serena and Goody!
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Charlotte Rowan

We couldn't stay too long, but we did hear their first set. I really like the new format - I forgot the woman's name but she has a beautiful voice! Didn't have any cash on me that night, but I'll pick up the CD at Fest...

Goody

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 31, 2009, 09:35:11 AM
We couldn't stay too long, but we did hear their first set. I really like the new format - I forgot the woman's name but she has a beautiful voice! Didn't have any cash on me that night, but I'll pick up the CD at Fest...

I was lookin for ya but did not pick u out in the crowd. I didn't get the cd either but I will next wkend. I really like their sound now.  Their energy has always been good but the music is much better when it's slowed down a bit.

Charlotte Rowan

Finally bought the CD yesterday and played it on the way home. Beautiful!! They've always been very talented musicians but now their sound is a little more serious and it's really great. The female voice is a really nice addition too.