News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Front Gate

Started by MissBubu, September 08, 2009, 08:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissBubu

I know, I post the same thing every year...

I'm doing it again this time because I had problems with people who work at fest and should know better. These are the rules of getting in through Front Gate.

1. You need to have a ticket, a hand stamp from the exit gate guard, a valid (punched for this year) hard pass, a valid (punched for current day) punch pass or a valid (current day) paper pass to get in.

2. All weapons must be peace tied (actually, I haven't had problems with this one yet this year).

3. Pets need to be registered and tagged.

4. You must have footwear and said footwear needs to be on your feet. (I got in trouble last year for a group that took their shoes off once inside and they told SS I said they could - which I didn't). This is a state health code, not a festival rule.

5. No outside food or beverage, that includes water.

6. NO ALCOHOL!!!!! I don't care if you work here and have been doing it for years, don't blatantly bring your booze through my gate!

If I break the rules for you and get caught, my pass will be pulled and I can't work there anymore. I will NOT take that risk!