News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Extra Weekend Added to Schedule

Started by BubbleWright, September 15, 2009, 04:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

PARF has announced it has added a 13th Weekend  - Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights III October 31 / November 1. Huzzah!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Dress Your Dreams

I'm excited, we are really looking forward to enjoying the final weekends in Halloween gear, for an extra couple of days, so we get more time to savor the visits from our friends!!!
" I love you all, now give me candy!!!!"

I heard this expression from somewhere, no idea where, but it seems apropo,yes?

There will be candy!!!!

And garb other than Faire in the shoppe, just browse by the fabric table...I'm getting adventurous in my stock!!!!

Susan

McGuinness

In addition to an extra weekend, ticket prices for the rest of the season have also been lowered! The discount is only available (as far as I know) on the online Box Office at parenfaire.com.

The Halloween Poe Evermore shows in the mansion have been rescheduled and adjusted to accomodate the extra weekend, but at least now you all can celebrate my birthday with me on the new last day of faire. The first time ever that I can actually celebrate it during the faire season!  ;D

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Colleen seems we share the same Natal Day Weekend!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

kcdcchef

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on September 17, 2009, 08:22:38 AM
In addition to an extra weekend, ticket prices for the rest of the season have also been lowered! The discount is only available (as far as I know) on the online Box Office at parenfaire.com.

The Halloween Poe Evermore shows in the mansion have been rescheduled and adjusted to accomodate the extra weekend, but at least now you all can celebrate my birthday with me on the new last day of faire. The first time ever that I can actually celebrate it during the faire season!  ;D

do we need to bring you gifts sweetie?? perhaps just money??

LadySeasan

yay! this is awesome :) faire on halloween!! cant wait!
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

McGuinness

Quote from: kcdcchef on October 01, 2009, 11:24:06 PM

do we need to bring you gifts sweetie?? perhaps just money??

I accept cash, check, money order and all major credit cards.
  ;D

Joking. No gifts necessary.  :-*

kcdcchef

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on October 02, 2009, 07:08:21 AM

I accept cash, check, money order and all major credit cards.
  ;D

Joking. No gifts necessary.  :-*

well since it will be near the holiday season and all, and you accept money, perhaps i can bring you a santa dollar. those are awesome.