News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Word Has it that Sherwood FF Billboards are UP IN MAGNOLIA

Started by rengypsy, September 25, 2009, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

Word has it that general manager/partner of Sherwood, Sir George, has successfully had two dynamic billboards put up in Magnolia where 90% of the Houston TRF crowd will become aware of THE FIRST ANNUAL SHERWOOD FOREST FAIRE & MARKETPLACE to fling its doors open february 27th, 2010.

Kudos to Sir George!

Our presence is being felt.

Received an email from a vendor in Ohio this morning sending us accolades and saying that she is hearing from all corners of the renaissance faire world of Sherwood and wants to be a part of our community.  Definitely powerful forces at work. 

Thanks for all each of you are doing to make this faire a success.

it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Lady Rosaline

Huzzah!! I'll keep a keen eye out for the billboards. I'm sure they are wonderful!

I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Queen Bonnie

Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

PyroMaster

Just saw the billboards on the SFF site. I hope people don't think that it will be in Magnolia!    :)
Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

rengypsy

they will hear and see your fireworks from paige and know right where it is.

Trillium

My parents asked me tonight what Sherwood was about.  :D They saw the billboard on the way to TRF Sunday!  I managed to miss it but was concentrating on driving in the rain...
Got faerie dust?

Blue66669

I definitely saw those a month ago. Huzzah and congratulations. I was wondering about the tie in with TRF tho...
Blaidd Drwg

rengypsy

the tie to TRF is simple.

TRF is the mother.  Sherwood is one of her children.  We came from TRF--our souls, spirits, our dreams--all found root in Mr. Coulam's creation.

but we are quite separate; yet, even then, we will always judge our faire by the excellence of TRF.

we will pay homage to our roots.

rengypsy