News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anybody know who these guys are?

Started by Xanthenes The Unbalanced, October 12, 2009, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

They were performing back by the glass blowers.  Bed of nails, firebreathing, etc.   They were openly asking for people to send them shots they took for their website (or something other than a website, I don't recall).  Figured I might send this along, but not only do I not have their contact info, I can't even remember their name.*

* Likely due to the Vicodin I was on at the time.  Or being really, really old.  Or both.

(This space for rent)

Eric of Lyon

No idea, but, that is an awesome shot!
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Eric of Lyon on October 13, 2009, 05:58:21 AM
No idea, but, that is an awesome shot!

Thanks, Eric.  That's also the luckiest shot of the year.  Once in a while, the battery grip on my Canon gives me fits.  While the power stays on, it will not fire the shutter, no matter if it's set to autofocus or manual.  I've found the only thing to do is completely remove the grip and put it back on.  He pulled off that fire-breathing trick about two seconds after I got everything back in order. 
(This space for rent)

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Doc and Prof were the names they were using.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman on October 13, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
Doc and Prof were the names they were using.

Thanks, Cap!  That, and a little bit of Google, led me to docandprofemporium.com

(This space for rent)