News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Moving day is nigh!

Started by *Teach*, October 19, 2009, 10:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

Greetings One and All!

Hello My wonderful, dear friends. Have I mentioned how dear you all are to me? Each and every one of you are special to me in your own way.

First the wonderful news. The Lovely Lady Trinn and I have finally gotten the closing date on our house. We sign the papers on the 11th of November and will finally be home owners.

Next my dear, dear friends the tougher news. We are moving on the 14th of November. Yep, smack in the middle on the month. Smack in the middle of faire. If you can find the time to come on that Saturday you will end the day with bellies stuffed with pizza and beer (good stuff, not swill in a can). Any and all help would be appreciated but seriously we know it is faire season and Highland weekend to boot so please feel no guilt if you cannot make it down to help.

We are in Converse, Next to San Antonio. If you would like to lend a hand shoot me an email at mr-teach@att.net and I will get you all the contact info and directions

Thanks!

*And yes, there will be much rum available as well*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Molden

CONGRATUMALATIONS Teach an' Trinn!!!! HUZZAH even!  ;D

I've been through the process of having your 1st home built an' a wondermous journey 'tis indeed! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Obviously I won't be able t' make th' trek from Carolina t' help - but I'll be there in spirit.

An' bye th' bye - swill in a can 's perfeklty ok with me!  ;)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

KiltedPrivateer

Major Congrats Trinn and Teach.  There is nothing quite as exciting as walking in to your own home for the first time.

Unfortunately, we have out of town guests scheduled to be staying with us that weekend.  If those plans fall through then I'm sure my Lady Kitara might fancy a trip to San Antonio.  I'll definitely let you know.

Are you mainly looking for strong arms and legs or do you need vehicles for hauling as well?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

LadyTrinn

Mainly strong arms...we plan on getting a Uhaul, however...a trailer and truck wouldn't be unwelcome  ;D
I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it~As You Like It~W. Shakespeare~