News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Memorial Weekend Plans

Started by beeboy, May 25, 2008, 01:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beeboy

what are yours?

i went to a techno festival, and the rest of my weekend is FOOD!!!

Morgan Dreadlocke

Yesterday was drain and bleach the koi pond shenanigans. Today is Indy 500 day and the annual 20lb bird roast. Tomorrow is still up for grabs.
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Kiss-me-Kate

We went to the lake yesterday morning-early.   The weather didn't cooperate today so we came home around noon.  Been kinda lazin' around the house since.  Made breakfast for dinner.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Noble Dreg

Well I re-packed a leaky shut off valve in the laundry room, un-plugged a toilet (thanks sweety), cleaned out my bathroom sink elbow as it was draining slowly, and re-puttyed the kitchen drain basin as it too developed a leak.  I also broke an outside spigot trying to 'fix' it so tomorrow I may have to call a pro or learn how to solder copper pipe!

Tomorrow I visit the cemetary to spend some time with those I've lost...
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Kiss-me-Kate

Ahhh Dreg, the joys of homeowning! 

Tomorrow I plan to catch up on laundry, spruce up the yard a little bit and finish my new skirt.
Or I will just be lazy again and watch movies.  (I bought the new "Indy" dvd box set)
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Lady_Lily

Let's see...eventful weekend here.

Saturday-canoed almost all day
Today-confirmation, graduation, and a gathering
Tomorrow-more relaxed! yay!

Deborah

Lessee...

Saturday, worked at the resort, came home and did nothing.
Sunday, worked at the resort, came home and weeded the gardens, dumped a load of wood from my truck, painted my porch table, and played with the canine companion.
Monday, work at the resort, finish weeding the gardens, finish priming the house, go grocery shopping and spend time at the cemeteries to visit with old friends, family and the veterans section to say thank you.

And then it's back to work as usual!
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

eloquentXI

Saturday, I went to Scarborough with my parents, who had a great time, thankfully.
Sunday, I lazed around the house, washed my car, cleaned up my room a bit, helped my Dad with a few things, and made sure my Mom got to Colorado alright. Dad and I took the night off from work so I just had tutoring.
And, today, Monday, I'm off to pick up a friend here after awhile to head south for the Closing Day of Scarby.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Drake Starsong

Just got back yesterday from spending the weekend at Anime North in Toronto. Let me tell you..I wish I was still there...
Yo ho Yo ho!

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Hoowil

I get to watch the plumber while our water main is replaced.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.