News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

VARF at Richmond Christmas Parade?

Started by Captain Dungcaster, November 03, 2009, 08:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Dungcaster

I seem to remember in 07 or 08 Varf was in the Richmond Christmas Parade. Will it happen this year? Does one have to be a cast member to participate? I live in Richmond and would like to participate.

Frank Blanton
Capt. Dungcaster
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

Master James

Yes we will be in the parade again this year and yes you do have to be cast to participate.  However, if you would like to come to auditions when we have them, you can be on cast for this season and then you can join next year in the parade.   ;D
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Captain Dungcaster

I was a cast member a few years ago in the Military guild from 02 to 05. Good luck with the parade VARF! I know you will add to it!
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

Dirtfarmer

Are you sure about the cast thing Jim?  Especially when dealing with former cast and I know there have been non current cast members in Fred parade before.

Master James

I've only done the last 3 ones but in all 3 it was always only cast allowed.  At least that is what I was told anyway.  Guess a call is needed from GoldenGoose wherever she is.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Benedict Browne

I thought I saw a posting that they were looking for Friends and Family to help with carrying the banner and such.
Scott McD.

(Master Benedict Browne - Sgt. Trumpeter)