News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Are YOU on Myspace, Livejournal, Facebook, etc?

Started by Drake Starsong, May 26, 2008, 11:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Rani Zemirah

Hmmm... thought I had posted here once, but I guess not!  I can be found on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/WendyEasterling

I have a myspace page, but I never us it anymore, so I won't even bother posting it.  Haven't checked renspace in a really long time, either...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Celtic Lady

LadyJessica

OK....I just did some culling to my friends list on Facebook and a few of you may have gotten cut.  It's not that I didn't want to you as a friend...it just that I didn't recognize you or your name.  If you want to be my friend on Facebook I'll post my link but you have to tell me in a message that I know you from here otherwise I won't friend you.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1046649538
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

kcdcchef

you need to set your username for your Facebook like I did, makes it much easier to direct people to it

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Once Debauched

Seeing how I've not posted here since being locked out of my Once Debauched MySpace account I might as well post muh new info!

facebook.com/shellie.fbg.and.tlc.

I check it at least every few days daily.  Be warned tho, I'm a Frontierville addict!  :D

Edit:  If you're wondering FBG = FatBottomGirlie (Screen Name)  TLC - Thick Leg Chelle (Faire Name) 
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

maeven

My Facebook link is on my RF.com profile. I've been meaning to delete my MySpace profile. I haven't touched that thing in like a year! lol
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

Merlin the Elder

Nim makes fun of me because I won't do Facebook, but I spend so much time here... At least I have my priorities straight.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 03, 2011, 07:47:41 AM
Nim makes fun of me because I won't do Facebook, but I spend so much time here... At least I have my priorities straight.

Are you on Renspace.com?  Lord Clisto has a lovely page there......

Lady Jessica's post in December made me realize I need to mention this  site on my fb  profile, then anybody friending me from here can be sure the have the right addy (as if the faire pics all over my page didn't give it away)....My profile pic is the same one I use here.  

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Auryn on October 24, 2009, 11:41:27 AM
this should be my page on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000093488652&ref=profile#/profile.php?id=100000093488652&ref=profile

make sure you let me know your r/f otherwise I delete them.
Sent a friend request, but there was no place to send a personal message  to let you know was from RF forums...My profile pic is the same as here, if that helps!
   Now on to continuing to add those I missed the first go through.....

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Rani Zemirah

Rowen, I received a friend request from you the other day, but when I clicked confirm it said something weird like "unable to confirm at this time, try again later"... so if it didn't accept on your end, then please send it again!  

Oops... spoke too soon!  It was there again, and this time it worked!  ::)  :D 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede