News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Theme Weekends have been posted!

Started by Squire Mickey, November 16, 2009, 09:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Quote from: Squire Mickey on February 02, 2010, 11:03:38 AM
So Scottish Highlands Weekend is up first.

Anyone doing anything Scottish? I know that Dredmor and I will be sporting our first kilts...and I am sure that Hector, Seamus and Steve will be in kilts as well

Hey, mickey!  Do you think you can get with Fabio regarding a kilt?  He'd really like to get one and I'd really like him to have it the first weekend.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Escarlata

Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Kate on February 02, 2010, 11:23:58 AM

Anyone doing anything Scottish? I know that Dredmor and I will be sporting our first kilts...and I am sure that Hector, Seamus and Steve will be in kilts as well

Hey, mickey!  Do you think you can get with Fabio regarding a kilt?  He'd really like to get one and I'd really like him to have it the first weekend.

Well, here is a funny coincidence. I happen to have one that I was just going to send back. It is the M'Crack official color and was just the wrong size. If he wants it he can have it without having to pay shipping and will not have to worry about it getting here in time. If not, I am going to have to send it back...

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Kate

Quote from: Squire Mickey on February 02, 2010, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: Kate on February 02, 2010, 11:23:58 AM

Well, here is a funny coincidence. I happen to have one that I was just going to send back. It is the M'Crack official color and was just the wrong size. If he wants it he can have it without having to pay shipping and will not have to worry about it getting here in time. If not, I am going to have to send it back...

What size is it?  And how much?  he's not a M'Crack eyt, or even a PET (I'm hoping one of the newly-pinned PETs will take him on so he has a year to do someone else's bidding... maybe *I* should take him as a PET, lmao).  I think he wanted to do black, but if we find a decent deal, then we'll take it.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Squire Mickey

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lady DArbanville

The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig