News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where's Father Simon? Who's up to the challenge?

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, February 21, 2010, 07:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I think we all like faire because we're all camera/attention whores!  Take as many as you want, lol!  We're a vain, vain group!  :-P
Kate
Pink'n Penny

eloquentXI

Quote from: Kate on February 24, 2010, 10:40:43 AM
I think we all like faire because we're all camera/attention whores!  Take as many as you want, lol!  We're a vain, vain group!  :-P

;D

Faire is like putting nothing but colorful, incredible eye candy in front of me as a photographer. So many gorgeous people, so little time!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Roguescribe

First I'd like point out that Father Simon is in a class all his own. His absence is felt by many, and we wish him well.

Second, I don't usually post in the Forums, I'm more of an observer.
However, some may know me and I do visit Fittleworth from time to time and have been known to capture an image or two of Cast and friends.

In a simple attempt to meet Lady Renee Buchanan's request for pictures of BARF. I started a separate thread for this years pics and a link to my site where more can be found for those interested.

RogueScribe
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what am I going to do with all these words?

Kate

Quote from: Roguescribe on February 25, 2010, 10:41:25 AM
First I'd like point out that Father Simon is in a class all his own. His absence is felt by many, and we wish him well.

Second, I don't usually post in the Forums, I'm more of an observer.
However, some may know me and I do visit Fittleworth from time to time and have been known to capture an image or two of Cast and friends.

In a simple attempt to meet Lady Renee Buchanan's request for pictures of BARF. I started a separate thread for this years pics and a link to my site where more can be found for those interested.

RogueScribe

Thank you!!!!  Your pics are amazing!  :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Anna Iram

Thanks Roguescribe. :) The smaller sizes work well and the link is much appreciated. So nice to see some of those that make up our little village.