News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Clan M'Crack Family gathering at Sterling -Aug 6,7 2011

Started by Lady Amy of York, June 11, 2011, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Lupa on August 09, 2011, 06:36:49 AM
It was a pleasure meeting my new brothers and sisters this past weekend.  You have a really nice faire... we hope to make it back next year.

It was a pleasure  to have   the company of you and your spouse at our gathering. It was great to finally meet the two of  you in person. Glad you had a good time, and hope that you will be able  to make next years gathering. My hubby and I are deffinitely looking into getting down  to Maryland  sometime, if not this year, hopefully maybe  next year.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Master James

It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to reopen the Sterling Chapter of the M'Cracks.  You guys were great and have a great start to a fantastic chapter!  I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to pin another group of great cousins there in Sterling so put those pet pins to good use!  ;D  Can't wait to come back next year!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

irish

whewwwww! i was worried! after meeting such a rowdy bunch....<points at Amy>.....i thought we'd close the next day! ::) (wait, Frank said that).
it was nice to finally meet you all! :)
remember, you now know, i AM the innocent one! :D
see you next year......
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Lady Amy of York

First of all dear sister ( points at irish ) i was very well behaved, even ask Jamesand the others. ;D ;)
and as i admit you were on your best behavior also, but as far as being innoccent...well that is another story in itself. LOL. ;D ;) ::) ;D
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

Irish what about that micro cam that you and Becky worked out. I saw the two of you sneaking around behind the men men in kilts.
Oh and Amy, we have a good pic of you and Betty Duck
Oz, nothing but innocent pics of you, of course.
Since Lillian was behind the camera she didn't catch herself doing anything bad
And I will post the pic she took of me in my halo in a few days.

irish

{{{{cough cough}}}}
Oz innocent & you with a halo?? lmao!!
hey....i dont have book of faces, can u snail mail me, pics? :)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Ozium

I did nothing, not even by accident. But did have a wonderful weekend.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Xantrawler

Irish I have no problem with that, they haven't closed our post office...yet. Can you take a flash stick? That way I can send you all the black male er I mean lovely photos that Lillian took. All season long. Well may be. I think she is standing in for Photomike. She only took about 762 pics this weekend, 3035 for the season, so far. And we will be coming up this weekend as we found out they are doing Make a Wish and we want to see about donating and supporting the cause.

MMario

I *think* it is Rescu, not Make a Wish, but yes....

Xantrawler

MMario, according to the site it is Make a Wish. Of course both are worthy causes and if they are raising money for both we will split what we have between the two.

Serious question for Sir Douglas, if he gets a chance to read this. How much do I have to donate to put you or the Sheriff in Tomato Justice?

Aaroncois

Quote from: MMario on August 10, 2011, 07:28:10 AM
I *think* it is Rescu, not Make a Wish, but yes....

From what I've seen on Facebook, it looks like there's a RESCU fundraiser going on Saturday night at the Rose & Crown after the gates close. Here's the post I saw from Terrible Musicians:
Sterling RESCU Rally 2011: Saturday 8:00pm at Rose & Crowne Tavern on the festival site
Come out for a night of fun, entertainment, silent auctions, and who knows what else. Join your friends from Fa...mily of Faire as we begin what we hope to be an annual tradition of raising funds for this worthy cause that helps all our Faire Family. Donations of silent auction items, cash, food items to sell, entertainment for the evening are still being accepted. For more information: See Brett or Fran Norsworthy from Dragonfly's Realm at Booth #26 on the High Road. The RESCU Foundation is a federally compliant 501©3 organization. Donations are tax deductible. Receipts of donations will be provided.

irish

cool.....we will try to attend.
any phone numbers to call someone, to donate, since it is on saturday night?
if anyone has a number to call, renmail me....ty!
i left a message at faire, to call me, if they have info.
i have goodies to donate!!!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

An autographed irish kilt peeking mirror may go for a good sum of pounds.

irish

got the info on RESCU.
we will be there saturday night, and i am going to help out.
hope to see you there!!
:)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~