News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's almost time...

Started by Moldy Forest, March 30, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moldy Forest

The weathers changing and we have just a few more months before faire! I don't know about everyone else, but I super excited! Time to start getting stuff ready...
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Norfolk

Aye, Lad!  The Baroness and I share your excitement.  In spades!

Although nothing is certain, we have reason to believe that we will be invited to return as members of His Majesty's Court this season, perhaps as different characters.  We shall see. 

Come what may, we plan to be there every day that the gates open to the Magic Kingdom, either as cast or playtron, and look very much forward to the "fairmily" reunion.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

We very much plan on returning to your shire someday, Baron. It shant be this cycle, but we had such a splendid time July last that we should like to come again, but a bit earlier in the season.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Merlin

Dad is correct.... we really enjoyed your faire last year... what a beautiful place. Pretty sure we will return one day.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Norfolk

We're delighted to hear it from both of you Wizards!  The sooner the better! 

In the interim, we plan to see you both in Carolina.

Norfolk

We're delighted to hear it from both of you Wizards!  The sooner the better! 

In the interim, we plan to see you both in Carolina.

Bahlien

I woke up this morning and realized how close it is! I have so much sewing to do!
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Merlin the Elder

Baron, you're repeating yourself...

...or is there an echo in here??  ;D

Yes, looking forward to the Carolina trip very much.

Zoë

With any luck this season I'll be able to make it down the mountain 2 or 3 times. Will be odd to not have my weekends consumed with Festival...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Lavender

Le Sigh. I have had faire fever for months, wasn't able to make a single one last year.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Norfolk

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on March 31, 2012, 10:28:20 AM

Oops!  Just washed my keyboard and can't do a thing with it!

Merlin the Elder

Next time, use new and improved NoEcho Keyboard Detergent...

Adriana Rose

My little guy has been confused all winter. I tell him that its festival time when the snow melts and well we didnt have hardly any snow so that changed to when you are out of school, Christmas break he was all " Its Festival time momma!" No honey not yet.. Now he is just foaming at the mouth, he is telling anyone that he can that it's getting closer.

Norfolk

Quote from: Adriana Rose on April 01, 2012, 10:51:46 PM
My little guy has been confused all winter. I tell him that its festival time when the snow melts and well we didnt have hardly any snow so that changed to when you are out of school, Christmas break he was all " Its Festival time momma!" No honey not yet.. Now he is just foaming at the mouth, he is telling anyone that he can that it's getting closer.

Well done, AR!  You have obviously raised the lad to have his priorities right.

Adriana Rose

;D

Thank you!

He goes in stages.. Icekating (he is foaming at the mouth to play hockey but thats 2 years away) and Festival lol