News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? When? Where? 2014 (For all you impatient people)

Started by LadyJessica, May 03, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackGonzo, MD

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Valeria Skyye

Attending Opening and closing weekends for sure plus one other weekend. Camping with clan DragonAss I-20 area. No Masquerade tickets but doing kings Fest opening day
Co-founder and member of Clan Dragonass
Member Clan McLotofus

JackGonzo, MD

At the very least DayTripping Oct 19th, Camping and Masquerade Pirates
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

mpullen

Just for a manual update to the grid map (until a new aerial shot is performed):

Last year cleared the area B22 through D24

This year the area of B17 through D22 has been cleared and several packed gravel roads added in the B17 through D24 area.

Column A on the map is the property line and dirt road, which remains unavailable for camping (fire-fighting access road).

Google Maps is pretty up-to-date. Shows all the cleared areas and roads. It looks like the aerial shot is about 3-4 weeks ago, as the powder room addition to the showers isn't shown and the King Midas building now has about twice as much completed.

Terre will post on the Facebook page when an open house will occur.

xed

The HORD will be in attendance opening and closing weekend, as well as for 1,001 dreams this year.  Our attendance should be somewhere between 10 and 12, perhaps a few less for 1001 dreams.
For opening and closing, we will be camping in our usual spot around C-22 (atop the hill in the newly cleared area).
For 1,001 dreams, we will be packing light and camping someplace random.
Several of us will also be in attendance at the Masquerade ball for closing weekend.
oops.

Riot

As of right now, I will be day tripping Opening, All Hallows, and maybe one other weekend.  I bought several tickets back during the sale, but won't be getting rid of them until closer to time. However I will probably be getting rid of about 4 of them.
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Riot on July 24, 2014, 10:43:52 AM
As of right now, I will be day tripping Opening, All Hallows, and maybe one other weekend.  I bought several tickets back during the sale, but won't be getting rid of them until closer to time. However I will probably be getting rid of about 4 of them.

Uhhh... what's this "Day tripping AHE" Shyt?! >:(
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Mouse

Going Opening to accept my Brew King Crown, camping all three days. Going Barbarian for sure..AHE is right out. Umm..and some others to be determined as I won season tickets.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

You'd better be there on AHE, rodent!  Nasty is coming in from Oklahoma...
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Mouse

Yearly Halloween party with the friends...it's a long standing tradition. And if you wanted me to be there, why would you y cite Nasty showing up? I mean, I want to be right by the end of the weekend.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Riot

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on July 24, 2014, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: Riot on July 24, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Uhhh... what's this "Day tripping AHE" Shyt?! >:(

Life sometimes dictates what we have to do..
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Sometimes you have to grab life by the Jewels and give it a twist.  :P
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyJessica

Quote from: JackGonzo, MD on July 12, 2014, 01:30:17 AM
At the very least DayTripping Oct 19th, Camping and Masquerade Pirates

Did you go for the Golden ticket??
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Quote from: xed on July 15, 2014, 08:57:34 PM

Several of us will also be in attendance at the Masquerade ball for closing weekend.

Did you go for the Golden Ticket?
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP