News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I am so privileged

Started by AbleArcher, October 05, 2008, 06:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleArcher

WooHoo I just got this in my PM box.  Just what I have been waiting for....

::)

Dear Good Friend,
I contacted you,after so many prayers and fasting towards your profile.I choosed you as a good & honest person,whom i can confide all my trust with,in this urgent business transaction. My name is Eve Okomo,from Coted'Ivoire.The only daugther of late Mr Joseph Okomo.My mother died when i was a kid and My late father is the owner of J&O Cocoa Industries.But he was poisoned by his brother and before his sudden death,He called me privately and told me of huge amount of money,which he deposited in a BANK,here in my country and used my name as the next of kin,as her only daugther.Now,i am Orphan and I want you to help me in providing a bank account,where this total us$10,500,000.00.million united state dollars,will be transfered into,over there in your country,for my investment purposes.Also you will advice me on a good and profitable investment,which i can set-up in your country,after the successful transfer. Sincerely,i am willing to offer you 15% of this my total funds,as a reward for your assistance in helping me out.Not only this,you will also be my oversea guidian and take care of all the companies or any business venture,which i will set-up in your country.Anyway,urgently reply me rightnow,with this email address: e.okomo@yahoo.fr, if you are ready and interested to help me out in this assistance.I am eagerly waiting to hear from you now.Your new friend,Eve Okomo

sealion

How could you say no to the poor orphan girl?
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Yrose

lol...... I still can't believe anyone falls for those things.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Welsh Wench

Only 15%?
It used to be 25%.

Ah, well...things are tough all over.  :(
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

BLAKDUKE

Good God

This thing is still going on????  I thought they dried up months ago.  I wish here was some way of turning this back on them. 

Oh Well Ole P.T. was right.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Amras Elfwine

HEY...she promised ME that deal...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

theChuck

haha! i guess those nigerians have taught the people of cote d'ivoire how to get their money out safely. how nice..
The Renlist - find faires near you!

DeadBishop

AbleArcher,

Please renmail me the name of the member who sent this to you so I can delete them. 

R/F.com member since 2003

Demetrius

I've been receiving a flood of those lately- wish there was a way to block them, other than spam controls.

I don't respond to chain mail either- I got one once that said I had to forward it to ten people otherwise it meant I wasn't friends with the person who sent it. At least part of it was right.

Deadbishop- you mean delete them, in general... ;)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

RumbaRue

I have a friend who constantly sends me those stupid chain mails. I delete them, I don't believe something bad will happen to me or anyone else. Yes I've asked her to stop, but she's really into it, whatever..........just keep deleting.
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.