News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend Invasion

Started by Quiet One, May 14, 2008, 07:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Ren-Fest---- How bad 'ave yee got it???    ;D
cheers,
ratman & bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

DuCoeur

So Bad I have already started using my Basic Faire accent....

So Bad that I keep making lists and modifying them....

So Bad that all of my Garb is on Hangers in the Basement and I keep re arrangeing outfits (Saturday is set...Sunday needs work...lol)

And M'Lady Mikayla...if NASCAR Brought you to Faire...And I have had the priviledge to meet you because of Faire...then Bless NASCAR (UGH I can't believe I just wrote bless NASCAR).
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

BeerBlessings

Quote from: Athena on July 01, 2008, 01:39:31 PM
Quote from: GypsyWriter on July 01, 2008, 12:54:39 PM
Well, greetings, Preacher Dave!  And welcome to the R/F forum (finally!)  Looking forward to seeing you this week end.  I hope you remember to bring your staff.  ;)

;D

And your beer goggles!

Of course I'll have my staff!! If I don't bring it with me, it's because I left it *at* Faire. (Btw, Got a new staff last month. For a different charater, prolly next season.. Brings me up to three now.)

And Beer Goggles... I don't bring Beer Goggles. I earn them at the Faire, goshdarnnit!

Athena

Hmmm...which reminds me...will there be a beer hookah this year, or has it been retired?  :)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

BeerBlessings

Beer Hookah will be there.. But nowhere near as often. That became a son of a B to lug around all day.

DuCoeur

Quote from: Scotsman on July 01, 2008, 06:01:56 AM
Hey, DuCoeur finally got his Avatar squared away ... now I can see who I'm talking to!

BTW, I will be standing behind DuCueur who will be standing behind Lady Guinness ... instead of hugs I will be holding a beer for each of you  ;)

Ah Scotsman...Always thinking Good sir.  Master Tactician indeed!!! 
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Scarlett

WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY:  Mostly Sunny and 80 Degrees!  Huzzah!
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Guinness

Sounds perfect!!!!!! Are we there yet?

Higgins

Oh Captain my Captain, You've assembled quite a crew
And though numbered here on RF we of Avaloch seem quite few
But there are many of us here that anxiously await your arrival
With flasks to pass and ales to drink I hope for my own survival       
We are excited that the wait for faire is almost to an end
And look forward to the gathering and making some new friends!

Morwyn

It does....let's hope the weather truly cooperates!!  My umbrella at VARF didn't exactly coordinate with my garb...

DuCoeur

Sounds like it might be perfect Faire weather....So Garb up people!!!  Bring out your Best!!  Great Lakes is about to Re-open!!!

Terry Griffith

Think they will be ready for us?  They have been warned.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 01, 2008, 07:43:53 PM
And M'Lady Mikayla...if NASCAR Brought you to Faire...And I have had the priviledge to meet you because of Faire...then Bless NASCAR (UGH I can't believe I just wrote bless NASCAR).

;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

DuCoeur

Terry...Not sure if they have been warned or not...I prefer the sneak attack...lol.

Scotman...not comments about "what would a Frenchie know about attacking?"  Now Retreating?  We FRench know a thing or two about that (Fornovo 1495).  HA!