News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Derbyshire 2009

Started by max and kate, June 07, 2009, 09:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

max and kate

Coming June 20/21 and 27/28, Muskegon County Fairgrounds Michigan always a good time and don't forget to check out the Royal Guard Medieval Combat Group, awesome real fighting. We'll be there June 20th.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Jon Foster

I wonder if we could swing this one too?

Jon.

sealion

We'll be there the 27th and/or 28th. This one is only a half hour drive from home!
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

max and kate

Yes the dates are June 27th and 28th.
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyMeg

I'm going to try and get out to this one the first weekend.  It's my birthday weekend, so I'm really planning on it!  LOL.
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

canonman

I plan on making it out one day so I'll check the weather and plan on opening day. If raining I'll go the next nice day available.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

The Duck and his wife shall be there.

Jon Foster

I'm still thinking about this one. How big is Derbyshire? Is it a nice faire? It's a long ride to get there...

Jon.

max and kate

It's about Mayfair size, we went a couple of years ago and had a good time, it was nice but you never know if the vendors and entertainment are the same.
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyMeg

Doesn't look like I'll make it out there after all.  But have a great time to all those who go!
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Jon Foster

As the dates grow closer I'm pretty sure we will be missing the faire. Lots of stuff happening on the home front and at work etc.

Jon.

Jon Foster

Are there any pictures from the first weekend?

Jon.