News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going to be attending Final Weekend in October?

Started by Nitestar, August 15, 2009, 03:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

Quote from: lady serena on September 22, 2009, 10:03:07 PM
We won't make it this year, the washer went and now the hubby's car is acting up. Have fun everyone.

I just bought a super capacity (4.0 cu) Maytag washer at Home Depot for $598.  It is worth every penny. (and the matching 7.0cu dryer was only $398!)

Just sayin'
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

SleepyArcher

Had a blast last year at Fest Friday playing Lord Fondlebottom, the kids didn't know what to think. This year I hope to be more "interactive". hehe.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

mystycbob

Dovie Andi Sa Tovya Sagain

Storm

Quote from: SleepyArcher on September 24, 2009, 05:04:18 PM
Had a blast last year at Fest Friday playing Lord Fondlebottom, the kids didn't know what to think. This year I hope to be more "interactive". hehe.

Nothing beats hanging out with Lord Fondlebottom on 'fest Firday! It's priceless!!!....Can't wait to do it again this year!...

SleepyArcher

And DB talked me into a walking stick so I can ckub anyone who makes bad comments.

lady serena

Quote from: harem_pants on September 24, 2009, 11:41:24 AM
Quote from: lady serena on September 22, 2009, 10:03:07 PM
We won't make it this year, the washer went and now the hubby's car is acting up. Have fun everyone.

I just bought a super capacity (4.0 cu) Maytag washer at Home Depot for $598.  It is worth every penny. (and the matching 7.0cu dryer was only $398!)

Just sayin'

We bought a maytag from sears at about the same price and thats what ate up the rest of the fair budget for the year plus with the hubbys car needing a new a battery at $200 (never buy newer used cadillac without a service plan from h*ll) it ate anything of renewed hope for coming down. Oh well, theres always next year. Have a few for me everyone.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Charlotte Rowan

I've never yet made Fest Friday, and it doesn't look like it's in the cards for this year either. Wayyyy too much going on at work.  :( BUT I will be out there both Saturday and Sunday of closing weekend.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

TheFerret

I won't be out Fest Friday but I will be there the rest of the weekend! :D
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Captain Jack Wolfe

This will be my first Fest Friday, and I'll be there Saturday for sure.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

white trillium

We'll be kidless Friday and Saturday.  Panda and I will be Kurtless for most of Sunday (his work just figured out - and I mean this morning - that the TC marathon is this Sunday - Kurt had asked for the whole weekend off months ago and now they say he *must* work Sunday morning)
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Goody

Quote from: white trillium on September 28, 2009, 12:32:01 PM
We'll be kidless Friday and Saturday.  Panda and I will be Kurtless for most of Sunday (his work just figured out - and I mean this morning - that the TC marathon is this Sunday - Kurt had asked for the whole weekend off months ago and now they say he *must* work Sunday morning)

crappy!!

Sorcha

Rune and I will be there Saturday for sure.  We might have some newbies in tow too.  If they come, we're going to dress them in some of our extra garb so they get the full faire experience  ;)

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Sorcha on September 28, 2009, 04:47:06 PM
Rune and I will be there Saturday for sure.  We might have some newbies in tow too.  If they come, we're going to dress them in some of our extra garb so they get the full faire experience  ;)

You mean there are other people that are tiny enough to fit into YOUR clothes?!?  ;) :-*
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

SleepyArcher

After looking at the weather channel it doesn't look like a fun weekend :(

Lady Nicolette

Just my luck.  Can't be worse than opening TN weekend this year, though.  Or can it?
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine