News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Opening Cannon 2010

Started by Hector, October 04, 2009, 03:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector

With the Northern Shire wrapping up things, its finally time to start the countdown for 2010 in the Southern Shire.

Just -- hey?  when are they posting the 2010 dates? -- days to go.
-

NoBill Lurker

HUZZAH! Only a little less than 5 months to go... ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Anna Iram

LOL...and we don't really know how many hours and minutes yet...

but anyway...HAZZAH!

(Just gotta tease you a bit Hector, 'cause we all know how long it usually takes for the faire website to update...perhaps we'l be lucky enough to get the inside scoop earlier this year.)

Hector

yes, they are notorious about that Anna.  I do not wish for their inaction to delay our enthusiasm for another season.
-

Squire Mickey

Is everyone getting season passes again this year? I am sure that I will be. Who else?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Hector

I am definitely in on that Mickey.  Is there a pool to guess this year's design? 
-

Seamus Ex Machina

The season pass is a bargain.....buy it!  It usually pays for itself in a coupla weekends. 
Legendary Hellraiser

Hector

now if only we could get the enhanced version that includes the ale and cider.
-

Kate

Quote from: Hector on October 06, 2009, 08:33:35 PM
now if only we could get the enhanced version that includes the ale and cider.

I think that would be a FABULOUS idea, Hector.  unfortunately, I think our group's libation purchases pay for the entire faire...  :)

Miss you guys.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jason Broadway

I can't wait to go and see everyone. See you at the festival in March. :)

Jessi

Last year was my first faire,  call me a late bloomer. But I HOPE to get season tickets this year for the family. It's what I am going to ask Santa for.  ;D
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Auryn

I wish I could get the pass, alas BARF is a little over 4 hours away while our home faire is only 30 minutes away.
O how I do love BARF though.
We will definitely be coming up at least one weekend.
I was looking to find the website for BARF but it keeps sending me to a faire in minnesota ey

Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Hector

It will be great to see you both this season and no worries Auryn, I am sure the site will be up before the closing weekend.
-

Celtic_Fae

Dates have been posted:
2010 Dates: Weekends, February 13 - March 28!

Hector

Thanks Fae!  Outstanding to have the information so we can plan out each and every moment.  Someone books the pubs!
-