News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tailgate Volunteers Needed

Started by Merlin, February 09, 2010, 10:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Very good King.

So far.... it looks like all the bases will be covered. As long as I remember to bring the mimosa's ... I think people will be happy.

It's going to be a great turn out.... this is going to be great !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

lys1022

Not sure I'll get out to the parking lot before faire opens, but if I do I'll grab something and bring it.  I just don't want to sign up when I'm not sure yet.  I'd rather not sign up, and bring something extra than sign up and not be able to deliver. :)

Lys
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Merlin

Quote from: lys1022 on February 15, 2010, 04:13:23 PM
Not sure I'll get out to the parking lot before faire opens, but if I do I'll grab something and bring it.  I just don't want to sign up when I'm not sure yet.  I'd rather not sign up, and bring something extra than sign up and not be able to deliver. :)

Lys

THANK YOU !

That's very honest and admirable. Hope you make it out though.... the party starts about 9ish....

eloquentXI

Quote from: Merlin on February 15, 2010, 04:15:17 PM

Lys

THANK YOU !

That's very honest and admirable. Hope you make it out though.... the party starts about 9ish....

I'll be out there at 8:30 ish, being that I have my FoF pass. Whoever gets out there first, whether its you or me Merlin, will mark off a space for the other to park and then some space for tables, etc. Not sure what I'm able to bring yet, its going to be chaotic the day before and day of.

And second the thanks to Lys and everyone, we wouldn't be able to do this without ya'll (including you Merlin).
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Merlin

Quote from: eloquentXI on February 15, 2010, 09:17:12 PM

Lys

THANK YOU !

I'll be out there at 8:30 ish, being that I have my FoF pass. Whoever gets out there first, whether its you or me Merlin, will mark off a space for the other to park and then some space for tables, etc. Not sure what I'm able to bring yet, its going to be chaotic the day before and day of.

And second the thanks to Lys and everyone, we wouldn't be able to do this without ya'll (including you Merlin).

Very cool.... I hope to get there just after 8 ... I'll pm you my cell.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: eloquentXI on February 15, 2010, 09:17:12 PM

Lys

THANK YOU !

Aww we have faith in you, Elo.... i'm sure everything wll be fine!
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

VIII

Quote from: eloquentXI on February 15, 2010, 09:17:12 PMI'll be out there at 8:30 ish, being that I have my FoF pass. Whoever gets out there first, whether its you or me Merlin, will mark off a space for the other to park and then some space for tables, etc. Not sure what I'm able to bring yet, its going to be chaotic the day before and day of.

I'll be there first, as I stay on-site.  Also, I have a good 'In' with Safety Services and the General Manager.  I could (conceivably) block off some room the night before (no promises).

What do you think we'll need marked off?
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Merlin

Quote from: VIII on February 16, 2010, 12:08:30 PM
Quote from: eloquentXI on February 15, 2010, 09:17:12 PMI'll be out there at 8:30 ish, being that I have my FoF pass. Whoever gets out there first, whether its you or me Merlin, will mark off a space for the other to park and then some space for tables, etc. Not sure what I'm able to bring yet, its going to be chaotic the day before and day of.

I'll be there first, as I stay on-site.  Also, I have a good 'In' with Safety Services and the General Manager.  I could (conceivably) block off some room the night before (no promises).

What do you think we'll need marked off?

I'm thinking a couple of parking spots should do it. Most of the action will be wandering about....but if we had a couple of parking spots to put some tables up for snacks and drinks....that would be great.

joan of arc

Can you do one of your spells and just clear the parking lot (as a temporary measure)?  ;)

I'm thinking a couple of parking spots should do it. Most of the action will be wandering about....but if we had a couple of parking spots to put some tables up for snacks and drinks....that would be great.
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

Merlin

Just a quick reminder to all those special and wonderful people who have volunteered.... start saving those nickles and dimes from the couch cushions to purchase those great treats.

We could still use a few more volunteers to just bring some morning snacks.... fruit plates ... cheese and crackers would be a great addition.

Also...if you see champagne on sale.... let me know. I have no idea how much to get.... but we will have mimosas  ! ! !

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Merlin, I will see what else we might be able to bring along.  I am looking at limited fridge space in the room and then of course the cooler will be fool of liquid libations. :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on March 03, 2010, 02:08:10 PM
Merlin, I will see what else we might be able to bring along.  I am looking at limited fridge space in the room and then of course the cooler will be fool of liquid libations. :)

One cooler?  That's it?   :D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

LOL Fraser!  Well, yeah, prolly more than one cooler.   ;)  ;D 
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88