News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Middlefaire - near Hillsboro, Texas

Started by DonaCatalina, June 11, 2008, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al-Nimer

Quote from: DonaCatalina on October 05, 2008, 08:04:15 PM
Any pictures from this weekend?
Yeah, I got about 100 or so.  I'll post a link when I have them uploaded to Flickr.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Ottheinrich

Al-Nimer

OK, I did get all the public photos uploaded last night.  Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/al-nimer/sets/72157607780742831/

A little funny explanation about the "male bellydancer" in pink (PICT9025-PICT9035).  On Sunday, he and a few others were rat pucking around the grounds.  (OK, mainly just through the lanes.  See PICT9015.)  Apparently when they were passing the tents where Sultan's Dream had their bellydancer outfits for sale, he launched his rat through one of their mirrors.  So for his "punishment," the ladies dressed him up and made him perform with them, pretty much for an entire half-hour show.  Very amusing  ;D

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Ottheinrich on October 06, 2008, 07:37:29 AM
Thanks for posting those!   :)
It was nice to see you and everyone else there on Saturday.

mieljolie

Thank you, Ottheinrich and Al-Nimer for posting the pics. 

We had a really good time and met a lot of fun people.  We will definitely be making plans to return to Middlefaire in the future.

Al-Nimer, would it be alright for me to possibly use one of your pics with me in it to replace my profile pic?
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

Al-Nimer

Sure, no problem.  If you want full resolution (2160x1440), renmail me with your email and the picture number, and I'll send it to you.

DT_Masters

First roll scanned and uploaded for 27 Sept 08.

See:

http://www.pbase.com/dt_masters/middlefaire_08

or

http://www.myspace.com/dt_masters
(in pics, in Middleraire)

A sample or two:

RenShirts

mieljolie

Quote from: Al-Nimer on October 06, 2008, 10:55:16 PM
Sure, no problem.  If you want full resolution (2160x1440), renmail me with your email and the picture number, and I'll send it to you.

Well, I finally got my profile pic replaced.  Thank you for letting me use it.  Since I take most of pics in our family, I never seem to get any good ones of myself.  I usually have the eyes closed or goofy expression.
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

Al-Nimer

Quote from: newbiehere on October 16, 2008, 07:16:52 PM
Quote from: Al-Nimer on October 06, 2008, 10:55:16 PM

Well, I finally got my profile pic replaced.  Thank you for letting me use it.  Since I take most of pics in our family, I never seem to get any good ones of myself.  I usually have the eyes closed or goofy expression.
Glad you found one you liked  :)

RenShirts

Does anyone know Valori Ghidoni I think she was a belly dancer at Middlefaire 2008.

lilaney

Quote from: Al-Nimer on October 06, 2008, 09:32:47 PM
A little funny explanation about the "male bellydancer" in pink (PICT9025-PICT9035).  On Sunday, he and a few others were rat pucking around the grounds.  (OK, mainly just through the lanes.  See PICT9015.)  Apparently when they were passing the tents where Sultan's Dream had their bellydancer outfits for sale, he launched his rat through one of their mirrors.  So for his "punishment," the ladies dressed him up and made him perform with them, pretty much for an entire half-hour show.  Very amusing  ;D

You should see it on YouTube! It is brilliant, and he wins all sorts of 'Man Points' for willingly being dressed up and preforming with the ladies. He even paid for the mirror from what I was told.
He owns/runs the wood shop on the corner out at MiddleFaire, he makes all the wooden things in there.
A really good guy.

DonaCatalina

Moondawg was taking photos on the second weekend. But I can't find them posted anywhere.
Anyone seen them?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Captain Jack Daniels

I remember seeing a post somewhere, just can't remember where off the top of me head.
Co-Owner, Black Pearl Leather & Finery