News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Middlefaire - near Hillsboro, Texas

Started by DonaCatalina, June 11, 2008, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT_Masters

RenShirts

Working on the booth and getting ready for the Themed weekends for Middlefaire 2009.  Paul is working on All Firemen, Police, US Military will get in Free.  Can't wait to see the Joust Field done.  Everyone come out and visit.

DonaCatalina

For 2009, who is going and what weekend?

We're still trying to decide. Sept 19 may still be a little too hot for our garb.
And we'll only get to day trip once.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

RenShirts

April and I will be there every weekend.  Yes it might be hot but there is cool shade at the RenShirts booth.  Come and hang out with us.

Frank

Ottheinrich

Quote from: RenShirts on August 23, 2009, 02:51:43 PM
April and I will be there every weekend.  Yes it might be hot but there is cool shade at the RenShirts booth.  Come and hang out with us.

Frank

I know, and we took full advantage of it

RenShirts

Can't wait to see you again.  Stop by and let us pray for cool weather.   Frank

Blackbead

"PIRATE'S ALLEY" WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

I know some folks might have heard that we "took a broadside" and lost our front wall . . . well, we did!  BUT, the wall is back up and not only that but we've begun the work of putting up a blockhouse in the back!  This year is going to be different on the Alley so come see us! 

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Clarendon

Quote from: DonaCatalina on August 23, 2009, 02:48:50 PM
For 2009, who is going and what weekend?

We're still trying to decide. Sept 19 may still be a little too hot for our garb.
And we'll only get to day trip once.

We will be going one weekend and I'm guessing it will be opening weekend.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

DonaCatalina

Well It looks we're going October 4. Daughter is coming for the first time and that's the only free weekend that she has.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Blackbead

Ahoy, shipmates!

For all me friends on this forum, stop by the pirate fort, ask me to recite "It's In Me Blood" and receive 15% off from any one item!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

LadyMorna

;D

We are planning our first trip to Middlefaire this time, but not sure which weekend yet.  I've got a route planned out on MapQuest already, and I've told my husband Sir Marcus MacLaren that this can be my birthday present!

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

Lady Kett

We are planning to go also, but not sure which weekend. Leaning towards the last one, hoping the weather is nice and cool, but not yet decided.

DonaCatalina

Our daughter has changed our weekend to September 26. It would be nice to see some other familiar faces.  ;D
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

RenShirts

Middlefaire.net has the Themed weekends listed and new this year - Free Entry for our Uniform Troops, Police, Firedepartment and no uniform is required just the id card.  I will be posting a Vendor list in the next few days.  Free camping great weather - Frank - RenShirts.com

RenShirts

Attention,

Free passes, lots of free passes, are back from the printers! Anyone who wants
them should call Paul on the faire phone line (254-548-6238) or drop Paul a gmail
at this address middlefaireinfo at gmail.com.

Frank
RenShirts.com