News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Patron's Campgrounds and generators

Started by mpullen, February 22, 2012, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

This concerns only the folks camping in the General/Open campgrounds. The clans seem to regulate/enforce themselves.

Please cross-post this on FaceBook or any other forum you frequent.

To refresh everyone's memories, the General/Open campgrounds is divided into two areas. The quiet area is to the left as you turn into the area. The noisy area is to the right, with the gravel road dividing the two areas.

The quiet area is just that, no generators, no loud music. Ever.

In the noisy area, all generators, loud music, etc. must cease by midnight. Also, if you are running a noisy generator, please construct an enclosure to reduce the noise.

If you must run a generator past midnight, you must setup camp in the main parking lot in the two rows provided.

This is to take effect this coming weekend Feb. 24-26. No exceptions will be granted.

Snylor

I need a copy of the camp ground map. I sent you an email, not sure if you got it or not.
Valhalla Elder and Keeper of the Bra Staff

PollyPoPo

Not sure if you are the same as the poster on the SWFF Facebook page or if you saw the answer about the map.  It is on the main sherwoodforestfaire.com under seek-ye-our-village camping (link is at the "Click here for a ...".  I missed it the first couple times as being just a title.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)