News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

10 things we DON'T know about you!

Started by Blue66669, July 21, 2008, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

1 - I'm still rather shy - especially when not in garb.
2 - Once upon a time I could say words and/or phrases in seven languages
3 - I love learning new things
4 - I learn how to play the guitar because I was told that girls couldn't play drums
5 - When I was little, I was in a Disney Channel commercial with my family.
6 - I've performed with chorales at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm
7 - I very much enjoy cooking and baking, but more so sharing meals with friends
8 - Several years of speech therapy couldn't get rid of my lisp
9 - I love traveling, with a good traveling companion or on my own
10 - I'm generally very good at remembering faces, but horrible at remembering names.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

renren

Quote from: Angus on July 23, 2008, 12:06:22 AM
1. I have Tinnitis.
2. I am an Inventor.
3. I've been in 2 Helicopter crashes.
4. I've been shot.
5. I've been stabbed.
6. I have an IQ well above average, yet I often fake not knowing something...
7. I am a coffee snob, yet I hate, and never patronize Starbucks.
8. I am a Army Veteran of the 1989 Panama Invasion. (OP:Just Cause/Blue Spoon)
9. I am fiercely loyal to my Friends and Family.
10. My right shoulder, (broken 3 times) and right knee, (broken once, dislocated twice) hurt almost all the time.

I agree, on the coffee snob,and I'm also a tea snob!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

WOW what fun it is reading about ALL of the interesting people we have on the forum.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Ginette

These are all great! I feel like I know everyone just that much better.

1. I like only the red and clear gummy bears
2. I don't like chocolate but LOVE Reese's Peanut butter cups
3. I hate talking on the phone but can text all day long
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose (My daughter can too)
5. I can't stand to be tickled
6. I can't wear anything with animal prints on it.
7. The only time I can eat corn is if I pick it off the stock myself.  (I come from a long line of farmers)
8. My husband and I got married twice but nither of us have been divorced.
9. One of my brothers (I have two younger brothers) lives in Hawaii with his girlfriend and their 2 year old daughter in a tree house.
10. I was in AFJROTC (Air Force Junior Officer Training Corp.) all 4 years of high school.  http://en.wiped.orgy/Viki/JROTC
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Tipsy Gypsy

10 things you were probably better of not knowing...!  :D

1. Grew up without A/C in south TX, and would still rather have a fresh breeze though the house instead
2. BIL is 25 years older than me, kid sis is 18 years younger than me
3. I'm a "fire horse" (s'plains a lot)
4. But I'm also a "closet" introvert. Go figure.
5. 5th generation Texan
6. I dream in color; didn't know until I was a teen that only about 5% of the population does.
7. Cold is actually painful to me
8. The hospital I was born in was so small it didn't have a nursery
9. Abnormal psychology and unusual medical conditions fascinate me
10. I love Gregorian chants
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Blue66669

Ok, since this is totally fun, I think I could share a couple more...

11. I was a figure skater in my younger days, competitively. I've shared ice time with Tara Lipinski...*shudders*
12. When I was in middle school, I had a talent manager, who was forming an all girl singing group.
13. I too will only eat the red and clear gummy bears as well.
14. I purposefully get all of my tattoos on my spine, so that there is little damage to the art as I age and my weight fluxuates.
15. My hair refuses to grow longer than shoulder length.
16. I can write with both hands and both FEET, in CURSIVE.
17. At the age of 10, I mastered riding my bicycle in circles, while standing on the seat, with NO HANDS.
18. My FAVORITE video game is Kingdom Hearts, and I have both of the theme songs in English AND Japanese.
19. I'm currently trying to learn how to sing in three languages.
20. I was one of the first females in Texas to play football on the boy's team in 7th grade, that would be somewhere circa 1992. I was a linebacker...
Blaidd Drwg

maelstrom0370

Hmmm....

1.  I've never cheated on a girlfriend
2.  If we played "6 Degrees of..." I could connect myself to Jack Nicholson, Sharon Tate and Charles Manson.
3.  There's a town in Tennessee that's named after my family.
4.  I'm related to 2 world famous people, one is an athlete who died LONG before I was born and the other is a musician who isn't close enough to show up for holidays.
5.  I've never been out of the counrty...except for Windsor, Canada for 2 bachelor parties  ::)
6.  I served in the USAF and, while I never rose above the rank of Sgt, I was able to tell Full Bird Colonels what to do and once chewed out a 2-star General without repercussion.
7.  I don't have a single creative bone in my body, despite years of role-playing games and turning out a short story about once a month.  Trust me, if you read them you'd understand.
8.  I'm absolutely fascinated with vampires and werewolves.  I wanted to ammend this.  I love vampire and werewolf stories, folklore, what-have-you but I absolutely HATE the "Eurotrash-softcore-androgenous" style made OH so popular by the likes of Anne Rice and Laurel K. Hamilton.
9.  I hate religion but whole-heartedly believe in God.
10.  I make accquintences often but have only 1 close friend.

maelstrom0370

Oh yea, and.....

11.  I LOVE scarey movies but The Exorcist STILL scares the BEJEEBUS outta me!  :o :o

knarlyknot

Blue's right, so much fun the first time, I'll go again.

11. I want to be a midwife.
12. I, too, can touch my tongue to my nose, can also make taco, and turn it completely over!
13. I won a scholarship to study dance in NYC at the age of 12 and 14, studied dance from the age of 3 to 18.
14. My husband and I have moved 7 times in 11 years.
15. I have seen a brown bear in the wild in Alaska, too close for my liking.
16. I believe in reincarnation and I believe that I may have been a black man in a previous life.
17. At one time I wanted to be on a search and rescue team or fire department
18. I had a trainer interested in training me for the Olympics in track.
19. I have vertigo so bad that I don't even like to rock in a rocking chair, it makes me sick.
20. My husband and I have considered leaving the country.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: maelstrom0370 on July 23, 2008, 04:15:18 PM

2.  If we played "6 Degrees of..." I could connect myself to Jack Nicholson, Sharon Tate and Charles Manson.

Gee in that case I know all the world leaders and all of hollywood. My cousin Tracy Wahl is a producer for NPR, who interviewed former President Jimmy Carter, you get the idea LOL

Never thought about it that way. I guess I might be connected to Kevin Bacon LOL

And since this is fun

11.) I have a fear of spiders especially blackwidows
12.) rattlesnakes don't bother me, nor do any snakes
13.) I have a fear of Tornado's and have been in or near them more times than I can count on my hands.
14.) I was in the Army as a Cavalry Scout (19 Delta)
15.) I lost my virginity at 28 (truth)
16.) My great grandafther raced in the Cherekee Strip (Oklahoma land race)
17.) My great grandfather had two horses stolen by the Dalton gang
18.) The only time I have been out of the USA was on business for 1 week to Boblingen German and Loved every minute of it.
19,) Played football all the way from midget (5th grade) all the way to my Senior year from Tackles (offence and defensive), to ends (offence and defensive), to Full Back and Linebacker where I scored the schools first ever touch down, 1st interception, to Nose Tackle
20.) Love Rocky Mountain Oysters
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

jinx

1-I hate bugs with a passion, but I don't mind camping/being outside.

2-I can't stand to have anything right up in my face, especially hands, thanks to my mother's boyfriend (I was 3).

3-I have never met my absolute best friend in the world face-to-face...even though he only lives 9 hours away.

4-I met my husband at Walmart.

5-I lost my virginity on my best friend's (well, up until the past few years) birthday, and she conceived her son on mine.

6-I chose my wedding date (September 18th) because it fell directly between the anniversaries of my grandmother's wedding and my favourite aunt's wedding...two of the most stable, wonderful, loving marriages I've ever known.

7-Most kids have an imaginary friend...I had an imaginary duck.

8-If I'm in a large crowd of varied emotions (think: the mall on the day after Thanksgiving), I almost immediately have a panic attack.

9-I correct people a LOT.

10-I read encyclopedias for fun.  xD

--On the "6 Degrees" subject, I can connect myself to Johnny Depp in 2 steps.  I have a friend whose uncle worked on the 2nd and 3rd Pirates movies with him.  =D (He's apparently one of the nicest guys in the world, at that.)
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Saber

I can connect myself to Johnny Depp in 1 step.... I work for the company that provides his internet  ;D ;D ;D

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

1. I am a certified Feng Shui Consultant.
2. My Great Grandmother was a high class lady of the evening, left her husband and my Grandmother to go back to it.
3. That same Grandmother was my closest relative and would have grown up with her had she not gone to the other side.
4. I am somehow related to George Washington through my paternal Grandfather.
5. Same birth paternal Grandfather ran a bar for the mob.
6. I've seen a friendly ghost.  No it wasn't Caspar.
7. I too can touch my nose with my tongue.
8. I overcame my fear of spiders with Greek Mythology.
9. I shoo insects outside alive when at all possible.
10. Did a 1 month very intensive study of Holocaust Literature my Freshman year in college.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

renren

11.Am fascinated by morbid,creepy stories, paranormal
12. despite the fact that I want to, and people around me claim they have, I have NEVER seen a ghost!
13. < my lucky number, born on a Friday the 13th. :)
14. If someone tries to tell me NOT to do something, chances are I WILL!
15. I look almost exactly like my deceased aunt, who died years before I was born, and my name means"reborn".
16. My friends claim to have seen "me" in the abandoned farmhouse that she lived in... and then walked into the hunting cabin right next to it,and about fell over!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Element of Air

1. I can not have coffee, alcohol, and mint, they all make me vomit.
2. I have a hard time swimming in water when I can not see through it to the bottom.
3. I have had fainting spells from one month of age and that are still unable to be explained to this day and many tests have been run.
4. I ADORE Cleaning and organizing.
5. I have far too many goals for myself. I want to be a model, actress, artist, animator, graphic artist, interior designer, video game designer, entrepreneur, photographer, sculptor, astronomer, oceanographer, archeologist, and everything else.
6. I have a love for fantasy, imagination, comics, anime, manga, and sci-fi.
7. I learned to cook about 4 months ago and am now dang good at it.
8. I LOVE Earthquakes and the "wrath of mother nature".
9. I have known Chris (My boyfriend) and been best friends with him since I was 10 and he 13.
10. I love adrenalin rushes.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25