News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tattoo's & Piercings

Started by Lord Figaro, August 26, 2008, 01:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy

I'll share...
My first (at 16yrs) right shoulder blade

This was my 2nd tat (18yrs) left breast

This was my 3rd (19yrs) right ankle...it's an ankh with a rose in the center

4th tat (20yrs) left mid-calf...means Courage

5th tat (21yrs) lower back...my Faery

I have 6 piercings...4 in my ears...and the other two are also a "pair"  ;)

I LOVE everyone else's work!! I have a few more tats planned, one is a Goddess figure, and another is a beautiful clover in celtic knotwork.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

The Amadan

The Amadan
BoTK #97
Founder: Loyal Order of Lemmings
Laird Protector of Sarcasm, Clan Ootland
Generally Silly Man

Celtic Lady

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Tammy

Wow. That is some SOLID blackwork!! LOVE IT!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

that was then

new one in the works on my leg

[/quote]

this is now

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

maelstrom0370

Ooo! Ooo!!  I'll play! I'll play!!

Let's see.....

I got my first 2 a few months apart waaaaaaaaaay back in 1989...

...as you can see, I thought "flash" was the epitome of tattoo art at the time.  :P

I got this one in 2000 and had started giving some thought by then...

...this is also starting to become a common theme in my garb.  It's a Chaos symbol, but I do get asked why I have a ship's wheel on my leg a lot.  ::)

My next one is my official "geek" tag.  It's gaming dice with a banner that says "Choose Your Weapon".  I can't take credit for it, but I still think it's awesome.
After that, something to cover the demon, something for my son (no idea what yet, but I have a "My heart, Your Armor" theme in mind), A back piece I've been wanting for about 20 yrs now and a small piece on my thigh done in that Asian/Polynesian style with the small blade and mallet....just to say I did it.

Tygrkat

I finally have some good pictures of my backpiece - it's still 'under construction'. All of the outlining is finished, now we just have to focus on filling in the lines, then the color between/behind them.

The whole piece so far:

Most recent work:
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Grov

Thought I had posted these ages ago.  I know the anhk is crooked.  Plan to get that cleaned/straightened up eventually.

Got this one off the wall.  Right out of boot camp.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

darkranger

I'm so glad I found this page!
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Duckie84

First time posting pictures. If it doesn't work please forgive me.

Memorial tattoo for Nicole (2008)

Comedy (2007)

Tragedy (2007)

Sorry about the bra lines on the last two. I couldn't find any old pictures of them so I made new ones.

What does the color blue taste like?

LadyShadow

Nice art everyone.  I am definitely going to have to take pics of mine and add them here.  Just need to get more batteries for the camera first  :-\
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

appljx

Here's mine, on my left shoulderblade :)

madelinewebb

Here's one of mine. On my right forearm

Grov

Going in in the morning to get my anhk/yin yang recolored and fixed.  I'll post the update tomorrow if I can remember.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk