News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire this weekend 9/6-7/08?

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 03, 2008, 02:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarac

It is just letting the swelling go down told the Doc I could just drive and have someone else throw but the Drugs he gave me to take made that one a negative, But I will still help with set up and Tear down only thing that can keep me from fest is Hospital or Death  ;D ;)
Scotch the only way to go

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Tarac on September 04, 2008, 09:10:33 AM
  It is just letting the swelling go down told the Doc I could just drive and have someone else throw but the Drugs he gave me to take made that one a negative, But I will still help with set up and Tear down only thing that can keep me from fest is Hospital or Death  ;D ;)

I am not sure about that death part....I have seen you a couple of mornings that looked like that.  :P
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Viola

I'll be there with my babies Sat and Sun.  :)
I always work the 9-11 shift at the Herp Hut, so stop by and pet my snake!  (which always sounds better coming from a guy...)

I'll have my big Okeetee, my medium Ghost, and two widdle babies not much bigger than a pencil.  :)
**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Viola on September 04, 2008, 09:44:09 AM

I always work the 9-11 shift at the Herp Hut, so stop by and pet my snake!  (which always sounds better coming from a guy...)

I remember once when I was about 16, I asked one of the snake men if I could pet his snake, completely NOT intending the innuendo... what that ever embarrassing, lol!!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Viola

Tee hee.  :D
I usually get boys fidgeting when I let my snakes snuggle up in my cleavage.  ;)

Will Gamwell

Sir Clisto,
Just wanted to let you know that my lady made another new bra and will be sporting it this weekend. 

Tarac

Then I was still with the living I think I hope ;D
Scotch the only way to go

Viola

Doggone it.
I think my usual bodice has given up the ghost.  The front closure is warped to the point of "why bother, I hate you."  And of course it does this a day and a half before Fest.  feh.  Does anyone know if the on-site costume shop can/will lend out temp bodices?  I'm asking mah herp hut homies as well (I vaguely remember seeing some upstairs, which may or may not actually -belong- to people), but I wasn't sure of emergency garb protocol.

TheFerret

Quote from: Viola on September 04, 2008, 07:24:27 PM
Doggone it.
I think my usual bodice has given up the ghost.  The front closure is warped to the point of "why bother, I hate you."  And of course it does this a day and a half before Fest.  feh.  Does anyone know if the on-site costume shop can/will lend out temp bodices?  I'm asking mah herp hut homies as well (I vaguely remember seeing some upstairs, which may or may not actually -belong- to people), but I wasn't sure of emergency garb protocol.

I'm not at all sure on "normal" garb protocol. However, I've got my Irish Dress out there. I don't really lend out my leathers and the one I bought from Etheral Threads needs some boning in it.... Let me know if that helps. I may be too tall though....Contact me if nothing else comes about. I have sources.
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Viola

I mean emergency garb re: the costume shop.  They would have a wide selection which is all right there, so I don't have to worry about a bunch of (very nice, wonderful, awesome) people bringing along extra bodices that end up not fitting me.  :)

TheFerret

Well, if you want to do it the easy way...but that's never as much fun! :)
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Goody

Sir Clisto I won't be there either. Hope you have a good time!!

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Rafe on September 04, 2008, 10:13:36 AM
Sir Clisto,
Just wanted to let you know that my lady made another new bra and will be sporting it this weekend. 

Well, she will have to sport it in my direction as before, otherwise I would not have noticed it... Yea right!!! LOL. I will make a special note to detail this time.

And Goody, sorry you cant make it, but thank you for the happy thoughts.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Will Gamwell

it is with much sadness that I will not be at faire this weekend.  I just got released from the ER.  As some of you know I have been having problems with my lower back.  Yesterday it got to the point where I could not do stairs.  This morning I could not get out of bed even and was in much pain. 

For the next 3-5 days I will be on vicotin and a muscle relaxor.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Sean

Muffin

Quote from: Rafe on September 05, 2008, 12:33:18 PM
it is with much sadness that I will not be at faire this weekend.  I just got released from the ER.  As some of you know I have been having problems with my lower back.  Yesterday it got to the point where I could not do stairs.  This morning I could not get out of bed even and was in much pain. 

For the next 3-5 days I will be on vicotin and a muscle relaxor.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Sean

Sorry to hear that!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette