News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Moving Day

Started by Lady Figaro, October 17, 2008, 11:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Figaro

Well, the time has come and we finally know our departure date.  We'll be leaving for Arizona on Sunday, November 9th.  We've got our moving trailer scheduled to arrive Thursday morning (11/6).  We're looking for any helpers to help us load the trailer for any time you can spare between Thursday afternoon to Saturday evening.  We'll supply beer and food for your troubles (I'm sure we'll have some mead, too!!!)!   ::)  Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated by both John and I.

Although we are both very sad to be leaving all of you, we are excited for our new adventure.  And don't worry - since we still have family here, we'll be back to visit!! 

Don't forget, we're having our going away party on Saturday night (11/1/08) at the bar and we hope to see you there.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Capt. Bacardi

One question.....I see beer and maybe mead.  ;D What about rum???  ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Muffin

I shall be there to help... I'm thinking probably Friday night if I can swing it, and Saturday..  :)
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady Figaro

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on October 17, 2008, 03:41:38 PM

Have you ever known me to be without my Bacardi (the rum, that is)????  Of course I'll have some Bacardi for you.....Bacardi!   ::)
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Lady Figaro on October 17, 2008, 04:54:55 PM
Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on October 17, 2008, 03:41:38 PM

Have you ever known me to be without my Bacardi (the rum, that is)????  Of course I'll have some Bacardi for you.....Bacardi!   ::)

Sounds good.....Now will have to see what the work schedule will be...  :o
BLOODY HELL!!!!

Lady Figaro

We'll understand that you're under the influence of your work schedule!!!  Hopefully, we'll have your muscle!!

Muffin

I has muscle...  ;D

Actually I am freakishly strong "for a girl"...

Just ask Bacardi about trying to unscrew the top to my coffee mug, or anything that I have screwed shut for that matter.. hee hee!!  :D
A Captains Wench

Ette

Lady Figaro

Just ask Bacardi about trying to unscrew the top to my coffee mug, or anything that I have screwed shut for that matter.. hee hee!!  :D
[/quote]

LOL   ;D

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Muffin, this is getting dirty!
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Muffin

Hey!!! Am not!! Get your minds out of the gutter people!!  :D ;D hee hee!!
A Captains Wench

Ette

Marietta Graziella

Phelyp beat me to it!  I was going to go there too, Muffin, but since I get the ( ::)) from Sleepy every time I make a somewhat risque comment I thought I'd leave this one to someone else.   ;)

Just sharing the gutter love.   ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Fairyfly

Good luck with your move! Wish I was there, I'd help pack. Got lots of experience with it. lol And I have muscles too. Who says only guys get those... Tee hee
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Muffin

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on October 21, 2008, 03:55:25 PM
Phelyp beat me to it!  I was going to go there too, Muffin, but since I get the ( ::)) from Sleepy every time I make a somewhat risque comment I thought I'd leave this one to someone else.   ;)

Loves you guys!!
A Captains Wench

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

Ok people quite picking on my trophy wench!!!!  ;D  ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!

Lady Figaro

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on October 22, 2008, 08:39:50 AM

Ok people quite picking on my trophy wench!!!!  ;D  ;)

Hey - we've got to have a hobby!   ;D