News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Order of Landsharks

Started by Taffy Saltwater, May 14, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffy Saltwater

SQUEEE!  Fresh mea ...  er ... New members!

First, I apologize for letting life get in the way of properly welcoming Tammy & Ulfric.  So without further ado:

Tammy, Guppy No. 114
Ulfric, Landshark No. 115
Merlin the Elder, Landshark No. 116
Lady Nimue, Landshark No. 117

If I get a chance, and can find the blanks, I'll try to get some Phins made.  But in the meantime,

Welcome & Phins UP!
Sveethot!

Merlin the Elder

It is with the greatest of pride and joy that my dearest Lady Nimue and I have now joined the ranks of the Royal Order of Landsharks!

Phins up to all my new phriends! We shall endeavour to never let any of you down!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

Yaaarrrr!!!!!  Welcome aboard, Tammy, Ulfric, and Merlin and Nim!  Glad to have you all join us! 

Phins UP!!!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Queen Bonnie

Yo Ho to our newest Landsharks and welcome! Group hugs!!! YARRR!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Taffy Saltwater

St. Jimmy has been hospitalized in Sydney after falling off the stage.   :'(  Let's all join together in sending The Man our best wishes for a fast and complete recovery.

– 1 hr 8 mins ago

SYDNEY – Singer Jimmy Buffett fell off a stage at the end of a concert in Sydney and was rushed to the hospital.

Australia's Daily Telegraph reports that audience members saw the 64-year-old fall face first off the stage and hit his head.

Buffett's manager then took the stage and urged fans to leave the auditorium, the Hordem Pavillion.

The singer was brought to Sydney's St. Vincent's Hospital.

Wednesday night's concert was Buffett's fifth and last in Sydney on his current tour.
Sveethot!

Pinn

Welcome to the newest Landsharks.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Merlin the Elder

Dang! That could have been really tragic.  He's listed in stable condition at this moment...

Rani Zemirah

Prayers sent... get well soon, Jimmy. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rani Zemirah

Update:
Saint Jimmy has sent out a message to all of his loyal followers, letting us all know he is alive and kicking, and he used the magic moving painting box to send it! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

Thanks for posting that.   Note to Jimmy (and all of us for that matter):  Always know where your towel (and feet) are at all times.

PHINS UP!
Sveethot!

Once Debauched

Ahoy me fellow Landsharks an Guppies!

Guppy #29 here and I'm pleased to say (I tink I am anyways) that in 20 days I'll be be leaving me guppyhood (guppyness? state o' guppy?) behind and joining the ranks o' Landsharks!

On dis special occasion I was wondering iffin I might be able to procure a replacement fin as mine took leave of me hat and is nowhere to be found.  Of course I'll be coverin' the cost of such a fine item iffin ye were to let me know what I owes ye.

Fins up!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Merlin the Elder

My Lady Nimue and I would also like ordering instructions for pins, and we shall remit appropriately.

Taffy Saltwater

I apologize that I haven't made any new phins & Letters of Marque in a looooong time - time does get away from a person.  

Once Debauched & Merlin and Lady Nimue, please send me an RM w/your dane names & mailing addresses and I will do my utmost to scrounge through my "makings" box & get your phins out this week.  I'm going to be moving in the next few weeks and my address book is in a box somewhere.
Sveethot!

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Taffy Saltwater on April 10, 2011, 11:59:43 PM
 I'm going to be moving in the next few weeks and my address book is in a box somewhere.

To where are you moving Taffy?  Is this the move that you said was a possiblility a few years ago?
Good Luck with the move!

(edited for typos)
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Taffy Saltwater

Just going down the street.  The original move was a couple of years ago, but I've been wanting to move from my current place for quite a while.  I'm really looking forward to having some space to spread out a bit.  Thanks for the well wishes - I really appreciate it.
Sveethot!