News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Next Week on Deadliest Warrior Knight vs Pirate

Started by Robert eben Hope, April 21, 2009, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win next week the Pirate or the Knight??

Pirate
5 (38.5%)
Knight
5 (38.5%)
A ninja will come and kill them both....
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 28, 2009, 10:00:48 PM

Sir William Marcus

Got it.  Was it unanimous?, or did Shaka sneak in a few on ole Billy Wallace.  ;)
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

62% Wallace

You all can thank Chris B for voicing the following...... ;) :P

Next week on Spike TV's Deadliest Warriors:

Sir William Marcus

LMAO!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Chris B

Yes.  Thank you.  I'll be here all week.  You can tip me on the way out.  ;)

Robert eben Hope

One match up I would really like to see is longbow Archer from Agincourt vs Revolutionary Infantrymen. I have heard many account of Benjamin Franklin asking that we outfit our soldiers with longbows rather than muskets do to realiability and production issues. I think matching them up could provide us with some interesting results. Or better yet match the archers against Red Coats from the same era and see if Franklin's idea could have worked.

Cobaltblu

Well tonight is "IRA vs. Taliban".

I predict the IRA will win.

Whenever we hear about the Taliban or Al-Qaeda attacking a few Marines or a few Brittish soldiers the battle seems to end up being like 300 terrorists dead and one western soldier with a fleshwound.

When the IRA attacked Brittish soldiers in Northern Ireland they had much more success.

It is comparing intelligent people with good tactics with people who probably can't read and run into bullets in their pajamas.

Regards,

CB
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.